POLL: Israel is America's best friend

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jakejones, Oct 12, 2011.

Israel and USA

1. Israel is America's best friend

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Israel is America's second best friend, after the UK

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Oh do shut up you muzzie lover.

God bless Israel and all American patriots who love Israel and will die for the Bible defending Israel, the Land of God's Chosen People.

The USA must have a war with Iran next, since Iran wishes harm upon Israel. The USA needs to redeploy away from Afghanistan, since the Afghan pigs have now been punished for 911. The time has come to bomb the Iran cockroaches, for celebrating in the streets during 911.

911 MUST be avenged!!

Amen, and God bless Israel, a country which all American patriots must put their lives on the line defending against the evil ones.

On behalf of Israel and as one of God's Chosen People, I request the USA to set its war plans against Iran in motion. Failure to protect Israel is of course against the Bible, but I have complete confidence in Christian America to do the right thing.

Jake Jones Cohen.

#11     Oct 14, 2011
  2. Can you wait until I finish my dinner?

#12     Oct 14, 2011
  3. rew

rew

Oh shut up you muzzie hater! I have no interest in defending a country that 44 years ago deliberately attacked a U.S. intelligence ship, with full knowledge of what they were attacking from the very start, and tried to sink it and kill every man on board (including machine gunning all the life rafts), and that still lies about it to this day, claiming that it was "an accident".

I have no interest in defending a country whose intelligence agency knew the time, place, and method of the 9/11 attacks (apparently they had good intelligence on Al Qaeda) but decided not to tell us. I see no other possible explanation for the actions of the notorious "dancing Israelis" on 9/11 other than that they had been waiting for and expecting the attack that they were seen cheering on.

#13     Oct 14, 2011
  4. American taxes and the American military will rightly be used to help my Israel, the Land of God's Chosen People.

As long as good Christians remain in the USA, their Bible will commit them to Israel's defense.

The USA will not incur the wrath of God, because the USA will continue to love, protect and even die for Israel.

You are obviously not a Christian, or you would know all of this.

The first step towards Israel's defense by the USA will be to get a Christian Republican / Tea Party government in. A Republican leadership will be more likely to nuke Iran, a country of the Devil which threatens God's Chosen People in Israel.

YHVH will only love you if you love Israel.

God bless the Jewish State of Israel, with Jerusalem as our Eternal Capital. Cockroaches are not welcome here, and should go back to Jordan.

Jake Jones Cohen.

#14     Oct 15, 2011
  5. The poll results are encouraging. The vast majority believe Israel is America's best friend, with only a minority believing that Israel is America's 2nd best friend.

#15     Oct 15, 2011