Poll: Is This Pre-Crash Action?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by The Answer, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Manolo, I respect you, and want to know how you operate so that I can learn from you. I'm not a detractor. Not everyone is against you.

#21     Mar 22, 2004
  2. Manolo

Manolo

Fair enough. Please read that thread I posted the link to. It contains real volumes of info on why I became bearish two weeks ago.

#22     Mar 22, 2004
  3. thanks

#23     Mar 22, 2004
  4. Mecro

Mecro

Well follow in his footsteps and start selling naked calls to make millions & millions of dollars. Then when the market actually goes up, create a new ET alias and start promoting another imminent crash.

#24     Mar 22, 2004
  5. cuz

cuz

Watchin it..............tradin it...........every day.

Also $34 some good support

#25     Mar 22, 2004

6. I analyze all the et participants that seem to have a depth of knowledge of investing; I read your posts too. I hope to stay away from derivative instrumens, especially futures. I almost never mimick people.

I'll never again crash and burn. I invest in stocks, and I've made such a large increase of my portfolio value that a catastrophy would be difficult to achieve. I would have to lose huge in order to fall below the amount of money I began with.

#26     Mar 23, 2004
  7. tcosync

tcosync

I noticed that too but the geopolitical problems lately may be skewing this observation a bit...This week should be interesting :)

#27     Mar 23, 2004