Poll: Is the potential oil crisis the beginning of the end for Obama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tenthousandmen, Feb 24, 2012.

Poll: Is the potential oil crisis the beginning of the end for Obama?

Poll closed Jun 3, 2012.
  1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    52.4%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    47.6%

1. I'm hearing that a lot. I honestly have a real hard time thinking that even politicians would want a bad economy to help partisan politics.

I never thought Bush had anything to do with 9/11 either, not that that's a fair comparison. Probably more important to say that Bush actually thought there were WMD's. Horrible on my part to say, but I would almost feel better if we found some.

Anyway, to keep on topic. I guess anything is possible in today's wonderful world of U.S. politics.

c

#11     Feb 24, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Then you underestimate how desperately Privilege is trying to hang on to its "gold spoons and turtle soup".

#12     Feb 24, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

We definately like our turtle soup...... :D

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMNry4PE93Y?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMNry4PE93Y?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

#13     Feb 24, 2012
  4. Your stupidity is as obvious as Kardashian's makeup when you accidentally say you don't know the meaning of my username :D:D

#14     Feb 24, 2012
  5. Yeah, I guess Dickens had it right back then. Apparently many do still expect this sort of treatment these days. Pretty funny.

c

#15     Feb 24, 2012
  6. Fan of, or graduate of? Just curious.

c

#16     Feb 24, 2012
  7. student (and fan of)

apologizes for the pretentiousness

#17     Feb 24, 2012
  8. Looks like all the hopium sockpuppets found this thread to vote no.

The "potential oil crisis" is simply icing on the cake to the walking, talking empty suit. Whenever confronted with what an abject failure this administration has been, the knee jerk response is "well, Bush...yada yada yada".

I bet if ET were around in 1979, we'd have heard the same thing about Carter. "hey it's better than Nixon!".

#18     Feb 24, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

A drive by? From an intellectual?

#20     Feb 24, 2012