Poll: Is Futurecurrents Paid to Post Here?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by denner, May 6, 2013.

Is Futurecurrents Paid to Post Here and Elsewhere

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  3. Not Sure

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  1. Multiple threads a day about the same topic for months on end.

Is he a paid "shill"?

2. It's called "OCD"

3. Max E.

Max E.

futurescurrents also stars in mexican donkey shows with his gay brother, the guy has some serious issues.

[​IMG]

4. pspr

pspr

He certainly is a one trick pony. You would think he would be good at it by now. But, not so much.

5. Confessions of a paid shill:

http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-I-Was-a-Paid-Internet-Shill-Ex-Troll-Speaks-Out

:eek:

6. pspr

pspr

I think paid shills are real but they can be identified.

1) They are generally paid to shill on a single topic or maybe two.

2) They are consistent in their argument referring to the same misinformation repeatedly.

3) They ignore facts that bring doubt to their position.

So, who here operates in such a way.

First was AK Forty Seven. He only posted about things that promoted or defended Obama. I don't ever recall him starting or posting in a thread that wasn't in support of Obama or against Obama's Republican opponents.

Second seems to be futurecurrents. He seems to have little interest in replying in threads that aren't about AGW. He repeats his mantras over and over. And, he never responds to inconvenient facts that are presented to him. All of the threads he has started are about AGW or about those who are attacking his position.

7. Good Lord.

A conspiracy behind every rock, a conspiracy behind every tree. Some days I feel sorry for you wingers. It must be difficult.

8. pspr

pspr

You really don't believe it is beyond your liberal leaders to spend money on shills, do you? I would be shocked if they didn't.

9. pspr

pspr

BTW, RCG, have you stopped by to impart any information or opinion? Or have you just stopped by to bad mouth as many conservatives and libertarians as you can before going back to where ever it is you go?

10. Max E.

Max E.

RCG Trader has a tough time dealing with reality

[​IMG]

#10     May 9, 2013