POLL: Is EliteTrader becoming the Fox News of Trading?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Thunderdog, Sep 25, 2009.

Is EliteTrader becoming the Fox News of Trading?

1. Yes

45 vote(s)
    72.6%
  2. No

17 vote(s)
    27.4%
  1. I have not seen anybody from the "opposition"(opposition to obama) on this site ever write something of substance and value. It is either content parroted from conservative outlets or idiotic one liners. If you truly believe in your own ideas you should be able to write something of substance.

#51     Oct 1, 2009
  2. I have a great idea. Why don't you libs takeover the feedback section?

You can call it political rejects/whiners/dead enders.

#52     Oct 2, 2009
  3. 99% of your posts either have to do with talk radio or fox news and your complaing about substance? HA!

#53     Oct 2, 2009
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Like Olbermann for example?
    Hmmm, should I change the channel, or just kill him? Ah, so many decisions and so little time.

Of course "incendiary" is completely, totally and utterly subjective. (That means it's a matter of opinion)

BTW, have you taken care of that cleanup on aisle 5 yet?

#54     Oct 2, 2009
  5. Um, it was you guys who lost both Houses and the White House in the last election.
    You have no power, other than the one to be what you in fact are: political rejects/whiners/dead enders. Because you were, in point of fact, rejected, decisively.

#55     Oct 2, 2009
  6. Do you always live years behind reality?

Do you have any idea how much momentum the democrats have lost in the last eight months? Based on your opinion it shows that you have no idea how to judge the political climate of Washington.

The Republicans slowly lost momentum over a span of eight years. The Democrats have lost a huge portion of momentum in just eight short months.

This isn't my opinion. This is what has happened.

Look at these polls and you will see that the momentum has indeed changed.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latestpolls/latest_election_polls.html

#56     Oct 3, 2009
  7. You're basing national stuff on local elections? Very silly.

1 - Half of those polls are Rasmussen, who must be hired by the right here on ET. Outliers is their definition.
    2 - Local elections obviously turn on local issues. I've been known to vote for Republicans many times in local elections. Doesn't mean much on the national level.

Talk to me after the elections of 2010.

#57     Oct 3, 2009
  8. It doesn't mean much to you because obviously you are totally unaware and uninformed of the past.

It takes about five minutes to study and understand that there is a very strong correlation between these elections and national elections.

What does it say about you when you're wrong about something even when it only takes five minutes to find an answer to that something?

#58     Oct 3, 2009
  9. 1. It takes less than five minutes to see how badly Rasmussen's polls are skewed. 2. You're counting your chickens way before they've hatched.

#59     Oct 3, 2009
  10. Next time I give you information you better actually look at it before commenting.

There are a total of 40 polls. Out of 40 there are a total of 19 Rasmussen polls. 4 out of 19 of those polls fall in the favor of Democrats. That is 21%. There are a total of 21 polls that aren't Rasmussen. 4 out of 21 of those polls fall in the favor of Democrats. That is 19%.

Rasmussen polls give Democrats a better outlook than the rest of the polling community combined.

Are you trying to look like a fool?

#60     Oct 4, 2009