POLL: Is EliteTrader becoming the Fox News of Trading?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Thunderdog, Sep 25, 2009.

Is EliteTrader becoming the Fox News of Trading?

1. Yes

45 vote(s)
    72.6%
  2. No

17 vote(s)
    27.4%
  1. Your timing is nothing short of remarkable. I was just now looking for an example to illustrate the point of this thread, and here you are.

#21     Sep 25, 2009
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

POLL: Is EliteTrader becoming the Fox News of Trading?

Like Fox in a good way, as in their high ratings?

Or like Fox in a bad way, as in they (or anyone else would) have the audacity to disagree with you?

Feedback

Notify us of site problems, propose new site features, or submit constructive criticism...

I'm sure it's just me, but I don't see how this poll has any relevance in this forum.

#22     Sep 25, 2009
  3. I concur. It's just you.

#23     Sep 25, 2009
  4. good lord you are not even american!!

#24     Sep 25, 2009
  5. And, judging by your post history, you're just an organ pod. What's your point?

P.S. You did sign the donor card, right?

#25     Sep 25, 2009
  6. why don't you move a few miles south..
    god knows you could use the sunshine :D

#26     Sep 25, 2009
  7. Sure, but what are the alternatives.

#27     Sep 26, 2009
  8. I posted up in Economics that I think the odds are getting good that gold will have a big drop soon. That should clear out the permabulls on gold, a lot of whom tend to be a bit right of paranoid, giving us merely grubby speculators in the shiny stuff a bad name. Should go a long way to settling things back down around here.

#28     Sep 27, 2009
  9. I am afraid ET is the 700 club of trading... ET is a place where I come in and look at the mentality of palin supporters and other various nutcases and at times "play with them". It is like a zoo of political pathology.

#29     Sep 27, 2009
  10. I can't remember. Is this your 57th or 58th complaint about this website?

Why do you so passionately wish to change this website? What is your motivation behind this? You are smart enough to know that there are other online resources that would cater closer to your needs. Yet for some reason you stay here. Why do you stay here?

#30     Sep 27, 2009