POLL: Is all the hateful rhetoric against Obama both shameful and disturbing?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Dec 28, 2009.

Is all the hateful rhetoric against Obama both shameful and disturbing?

1. Yes

24 vote(s)
    30.4%
  2. No

55 vote(s)
    69.6%
  1. Keep up with the news Bozo...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6YRul8fkk9o&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6YRul8fkk9o&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#31     Dec 28, 2009
  2. sjfan

sjfan

Or.. they value political speech regardless of how offensive they may be to them personally. (or were you pinko commie bubbies too busy protesting against the ill-treatment of tofu to show up to vote? see how pointlessly stupid such rhetoric is? And that is proves exactly my point that extreme left critique is just as bad as extreme right critique?)

#32     Dec 28, 2009
  3. JamesL

JamesL

And it is you people who protested and marched who now refuse to let the right have the same right to protest that you had and freely and easily hide behind the cry of racism and hatred.

It's amazing that you dolts on the left can't see your mirror image.

#33     Dec 28, 2009
  4. Whatever else you may wish to say, the man is trying. When he extends a hand and encourages bipartisanship, the Right simply folds their arms. How do you go about bipartisanship when the other side refuses to participate or even try? How does that work?

#34     Dec 28, 2009
  5. Or were your right wing degenerate lying sack of shit ET bubbies too busy at a KKK meeting to vote, so you called in the cavalry? See how pointlessly stupid your rhetoric is? And that proves exactly my point that extreme right critique is far worse because they claim to be the party of family values, claim to be morally correct, and called anyone who disagreed with Bush unAmerican and a traitor...

#35     Dec 28, 2009
  6. Tell me exactly who is stopping the insanely juvenile emotionally driven right wing hissy fit or refused their right to make complete and utter fools of themselves?

#36     Dec 28, 2009
  7. sjfan

sjfan

Huh? Aren't you proving my point that this kind of rhetoric is pointless and unbecoming?

Alright, whatever, you win. There's no point in arguing with someone on the fringe. You got your man in the white house - I hope he's everything you hope for.

#37     Dec 28, 2009
  8. Alright, whatever, you admit defeat...

#38     Dec 28, 2009
  9. Yeah, after other News organizations stood up to the WH bullies:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/23/white-houses-fox-news-boy_n_331437.html

You people are just a bunch of little cry babies and you can't stand it that people are criticizing your Messiah.

#39     Dec 28, 2009
  10. You mean after Obama listened to the media, and then made a thoughtful decision...something that Bush never ever did.

You people are just a bunch of little sniveling snot nosed cry babies and you can't stand it that Obama is your president...

#40     Dec 28, 2009