POLL: Iran or Pakistan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jakejones, Aug 23, 2011.

Which of these two terrorists should be the next target in the war on terror?

1. Iran (for terrorism against Israel and for making nukes)

8 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. Pakistan (for training Al-Quaeda and hiding Bin Laden)

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. no doubt he would thank obomberbama for democracy if he could

More thanks here http://varjag-2007.livejournal.com/2857048.html

#11     Aug 29, 2011
  2. You know what, Jake is right. This is a very important poll for America. Let me provide a bit of evidence as to what I mean:

[​IMG]

Actually, I take that back, with friends like Israel, who needs enemies?

#12     Aug 29, 2011
  3. Your disgusting post has been reported as anti-Israel.

We need to get Iran asap. They are making nukes and threaten our Israeli family. Our tax dollars can be put to good use by getting rid of terrorists like Iran.

I am very happy that the USA has threatened to cut off aid to the Palestinians for trying to steal land from Israel.

Even though Obama is terrible, he is at least being good about Israel. But we definitely need the GOP in power.

God bless USA and Israel in the Global War on Islamic Terrorism in Iran, Pakistan and Syria.

#13     Aug 29, 2011
  4. Okay, Mr. Jones, go ahead and report a factual event that actually happened as "Anti-Israel". Jews live in their own reality, but in the reality of an everyday American, I'm deeply concerned as to why we can't go after the Israeli criminals that bombed a non-combatant American ship on that fateful day and then covered it up. So, keep hitting that "complain" button; it's all you're good at anyway.

Insofar as your "land stolen from Israel", I'm sure if I bring up a little document called the Balfour Declaration, (which is the Jews stealing Palestinian land) that would constitute being "Anti-Israel", right?

So, is being versed in history, and then bringing up these historical aspects to you simply "Anti-Israel" because the Israeli Internet Defense Force is paying you to actively try and censor the internet by scaring people into being quiet?

Anybody else notice that only the Jews have an active censoring community for the Internet? I don't see an Islamic Internet Defense Force, a Buddhist Internet Defense Force, I don't even see an Aryan Internet Defense Force... nope... *scratches my head*

Less name calling and whining, more mature discussion from you, okay big guy? Glad we agree on that. Have yourself a pleasant day.

#14     Aug 29, 2011
  5. pspr

pspr

Roger Doger.

#15     Aug 29, 2011
  6. God bless Iran and God bless Pakistan........woot:D

#16     Aug 29, 2011
  7. Terrorist alert!!

#17     Aug 29, 2011
  8. Your like the retard from the Black lagoon slapping your one deformed flipper like arm on the keyboard hoping your futile efforts amount to something. Funny and sad at the same time.

#18     Aug 29, 2011
  9. That was a certified "LOL" for me. :D

#19     Aug 30, 2011
  10. OK good news. Iran is winning in the poll, with the most votes.

#20     Aug 30, 2011