Poll: Ifyou were forced to make a choice between the 2,which option would you choose?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 11, 2012.

Which of the 2 is more emasculating?

1. Sawing 1 of your own testicles with a rusty hacksaw....

14 vote(s)
    51.9%
  2. Becoming a male nurse....

13 vote(s)
    48.1%
  1. He didn't say he was an expert, its some sort of project his brother is doing . . . luke.:mad:.

#51     May 12, 2012
  2. Precisely why this is such a trove!

Joe, will not ban for extreme controversy, so over time this emboldens a segment of the population to be more candid. It really is a nice setup.:)

#52     May 12, 2012
  3. for liberals hate speech is defined as: Inconvenient facts and opinions they don't entertain.

It was for good reason only property owners had the right to vote.

The demise of the west will be at the hands of politicians who've exploited those who've been given the right to vote without skin in the game.

#53     May 12, 2012
  4. Bad choice of wording, hiding I mean. I meant to say you are all protected, not a bad thing. I'm sorry for that.

And, yes, another thing we found odd, and not on all the sites, but some, is the no show or ignore capacity. Odd, in that these are discussion boards. How can one discuss coherently when they ignore the other side. Perhaps Congress should consider this, or perhaps they already have.

#54     May 12, 2012
  5. Again, nothing to do with our little treatise, but I think that if we were all honest with each other, that both sides use inconvenient facts. The liberal slant is easily read, of course. The right is seems to be the same, only louder, and perhaps too conservative in that we really want to win. We, as in conservative, are fearful of Obama, not vice versa. I just wish we had a better ticket than Romney. There, I said it, sorry friends. As I said, I can't vote for Obama, and may have to stay home.

Nothing to do with our little project.

#55     May 12, 2012
  6. The old yahoo boards were quite good too.

It's sad that freedom of speech is a rarity these days.

#56     May 12, 2012
  7. We have 2 yahoo boards in the mix as well. I did notice some censorship, not really sure why.

#57     May 12, 2012
  8. Only one side calls that HATE SPEECH.

Ironically it's their euphemism for talk radio, I guess they never listened to Air America very closely (specifically Randi Rhodes, and Mike Malloy ).

#58     May 12, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

:confused:

You sure are full of shit.

#59     May 12, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

LOL. Indystink - just another liberal moron who made my ingnore list many moons ago. His analysis is akin to a liberal's broken view of the world.

Keep it up Indystink. It seems some of your liberal compatriates hold you up as some Marxist God. But the real thinkers here know how limited your thinking is in reality.

#60     May 12, 2012