Poll: Ifyou were forced to make a choice between the 2,which option would you choose?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 11, 2012.

Which of the 2 is more emasculating?

1. Sawing 1 of your own testicles with a rusty hacksaw....

14 vote(s)
    51.9%
  2. Becoming a male nurse....

13 vote(s)
    48.1%
  1. Since your research is for academic consumption I suggest being as polemical as possible in support of liberalism and snide insinuations of malevolence, superstition and low IQ attributed to conservatives .
    That will ensure, if not a good grade at least universally unscrutinized approval.

#41     May 12, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Professional pilot actually, married to a rather attractive women 10 years my junior.... and I love women. Particularly the young attractive ones.

Apparently your perceived powers of observation could use a little work.

#42     May 12, 2012
  3. Noted, passed along for possible modification of your personal evaluation.

Disclosure. I'm not making the assessments, just trying to gather information. I don't want anyone to think they are being persecuted or anything.

#43     May 12, 2012
  4. I turned over the information. Reviewed my notes, and yes, thank you for the clarification. You are a professional pilot, who does not work for airlines, but in the private sector. Noted and modified.

Not my place to ask, but the hatred of women comment does seem to have actual comments about voting as a back up, is that not true? Very lewd comments as well. Seemed pretty misogynist. Again, not my call. He'll have the notations published of course.

My brother will have the actual follow up questions, but has 12 groups to dig through. I guess an even dozen is a fair grouping in he and his teacher's opinion.

#44     May 12, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Obviously you missed all his comments about other members mothers.

One of the most loathed members on this web site and truth is, depravity is his middle name.

Stick around a few years, and maybe get your facts straight.

#45     May 12, 2012

6. As I said, we have dozens of pages of reference, and I'm passing along all this to my brother to put together. We have about 6-9 months of data gathered.

If you, or anyone would like to bother with the legwork to back up counter arguments, I'll be glad to pass along. We have a couple more wees. May 30th actually.

#46     May 12, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Commenting that MAYBE women should never have been allowed to vote translates into hate for women? I don't think those not paying income or property taxes and or receiving welfare shouldn't be able to vote. No maybe about it. Pragmatism doesn't automatically = hate in my book

I have to admit I have no idea what the fuck this is supposed to mean.

How is it you've been a member for all of a month yet you consider yourself an expert on everyone here?

#47     May 12, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'll alert the media.

#48     May 12, 2012

9. And here is Lucrum, the wild ass amongst us, defensive and adversarial. Kicking in every direction. Please continue, Indy. Please do. This is getting interesting.

#49     May 12, 2012
  10. 1) hostile, juvenile
    What you have here is unfortunately (tilts leftist) the best in moderation on the web.

On other sites like huffpoo, common dreams etc if you make too strong a case (conservative or libertarian) you get banned even if you are not otherwise in violation of their TOS.

2)"hiding behind screen names"
    yeah like exposing your real thoughts on facebook is such a good idea!

#50     May 12, 2012