Poll: Ifyou were forced to make a choice between the 2,which option would you choose?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 11, 2012.

Which of the 2 is more emasculating?

1. Sawing 1 of your own testicles with a rusty hacksaw....

14 vote(s)
    51.9%
  2. Becoming a male nurse....

13 vote(s)
    48.1%
  1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

LOL very cool.

I try very hard to not cheat on women. The regret does sting a bit though doesn't it?

Not a perfect record of fidelity here but overall pretty good and of course its getting easier lol. I've never understood what the attraction was, I'm not easy on the eyes or very charming but I'm not afraid to look 'em in the eyes either. :D

#191     May 15, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

That's funny. I remember it just the other way around.

#192     May 15, 2012
  3. Indy, contempt is not needed down here, this is just a game. Why do you think we don't put each other on ignore?:D

I thought the orangutan with the dreads was just funny, pspr. Look up that thread Indy! Can't take it too seriously down here.

These are alts, and would be the first to apologize to anyone who took it seriously enuf to be actually offended.

#193     May 15, 2012
  4. No, just thought that exchange between you 2 was funny.

#194     May 15, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

It was funny. Nothing serious. Just funny.

#195     May 15, 2012
  6. Considering the title of the forum, why would anything about this site taken seriously serious?

When Rick Santorum endorsed Mittens, I remembered just how not serious this whole game is.

I hope my guy wins the election with just about the same intensity that I hope the Falcons go to the Superbowl or the Cubs win the world series.

If Mittens wins, not much will change. The fact is we here in the States have it so good that we have to manufacture crises.

#196     May 15, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

You guys were lucky. Those kind of girls just suck you in then yank your heart out and stomp it on the cement 9 times out of 10. You'll have no soul left before you get to the 10th one.

#197     May 15, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I never had much of heart anyway...or a soul.

#198     May 15, 2012