Poll: Ifyou were forced to make a choice between the 2,which option would you choose?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 11, 2012.

Which of the 2 is more emasculating?

1. Sawing 1 of your own testicles with a rusty hacksaw....

14 vote(s)
    51.9%
  2. Becoming a male nurse....

13 vote(s)
    48.1%
  1. Max E.

Max E.

Saw a testicle off with a rusty hacksaw or become a male nurse.... which option would make you feel like less of a man?

Please answer truthfully.....

(not a scientific poll)

2. if its not a scientific poll is it a religious one then , would i have to cut off my dick and become a nun in India or in Tibet or what?
    i need more information.:(.

3. LOL !!!

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

You got a hacksaw I can borrow? Mine is not rusty enough.

5. luke. . . . you chose the hacksaw option that will make you feel like less of a man.
    That says a lot about your subconscious mind , maybe you really are a closet gay or a homophobic or you crave a homosexual experience or something of the sort. It is no big secret that a majority of airline pilots are inherently gay, but whatever it is, it sure sounds like you;re in some kind of denial. Please address it.

6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I can understand a guy that is so desperate to support his family that he elects to become a male nurse.

But a young single guy? I would probably think they were homosexual and I would probably be right.

A rusty hacksaw is for pussies. I had a girl chase me a few blocks with a pair of shearing snips yelling that she was going to cut my balls off. These days they would call that terrorism. At the time it I just called it Tuesday. :D

7. calling people racists and homophobes makes you seem stupid. I know you don't understand that but if everybody you talk to seems to use smaller words and talk slower when speaking to you, that's the reason.

8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

+1

...or they have him on Ignore.

9. Show me where i called anybody a racist.

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

ditto

#10     May 11, 2012