POLL: If you had to guess, what % of hardcore Republicans do you think are bigots?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Thunderdog, Feb 20, 2009.

If you had to guess, what % of hardcore Republicans do you think are bigots?

1. Less than 25%

25 vote(s)
    39.7%
  2. 25% to 50%

8 vote(s)
    12.7%
  3. 51% to 75%

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  4. More than 75%

20 vote(s)
    31.7%
  1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Two can play the same game and throw around "dirty names" at those who disagree with them, I hardly see what it does to further a debate..but I'll throw my hate in ring too.

What percentage of hard core democrats do you think are communist pedofile faggots?

#31     Feb 22, 2009
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

99.9% maybe?

#32     Feb 22, 2009
  3. porge

porge

most fags like barney......of course dems love baby killing....party of satan...i will happily stay on my gop side even if in the minority......

#33     Feb 22, 2009
  4. porge

porge

the pope told nancy she can't be a catholic and a dem...without denouncing abortion and gay marriage...same for poison mouth joe biden....do any dems pay taxes?

#34     Feb 22, 2009
  5. far less than blacks

#35     Feb 22, 2009
  6. by the way ... are religious bigots part
    of your poll?

or simply white people who are appalled at the state of blacks in this country, and place the blame mostly on those individuals who have chosen to drop out of school (>50% ... give birth out of wedlock >70% ... have been incarcerated .. >25% , ... etc, ... etc .. etc ...

Frankly, I feel superior to no one, unlike the Idiot-Left. I demand personal-resonsibility... Unlike the Idiot-Left.

#36     Feb 22, 2009
  7. extraordinary ....

your "argument" is perhaps the worst example of "simple-mindedness"

you, sir, are a fool. don't let anyone convince you otherwise

#37     Feb 22, 2009

8. Here are a couple elementary questions :

is it possible for an atheist to demonstrate bigotry?

just as,

is it possible for a black to be a racist?

again,.... I'll be kind, (because I could literally shred you to bits) ... it's better to be thought a fool, then prove it.

#38     Feb 22, 2009
  9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

#39     Feb 22, 2009
  10. porge

porge

blacks are 100 percent rascist. democrats are 100% baby killers.....bill clinton liked a special type of cigar.

#40     Feb 22, 2009