POLL: If you had to guess, what % of hardcore Republicans do you think are bigots?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Thunderdog, Feb 20, 2009.

If you had to guess, what % of hardcore Republicans do you think are bigots?

1. Less than 25%

25 vote(s)
    39.7%
  2. 25% to 50%

8 vote(s)
    12.7%
  3. 51% to 75%

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  4. More than 75%

20 vote(s)
    31.7%
  1. hard democrats actually tend to be the biggest biggots

#21     Feb 20, 2009
  2. Notice the classic vulgar reactive response from a republican "family value" defender.

No ability to make a counter argument, all that remains is the junk yard dog Pavlovian response...

#22     Feb 20, 2009
  3. Imagine my surprise.

#23     Feb 20, 2009
  4. As for myself I'd replace the word bigots with mutants, but thats just me. Did you see that Will Smith film ...like that.

#24     Feb 20, 2009
  5. Expecting to find reason here is like expecting it to rain on the surface of the sun.

#25     Feb 21, 2009
  6. jem

jem

the last 8 years of republicans - have left me far from happy.

but you have to watch zzz/optional - he is very good with spin.

hard core republicans respect the culture and the country which made the United States great.

We are seeing the results of the lefts social engineering since the 70s and it is not good.

The area where the left has made the greatest advances is where we falling apart.

Our elementary schools are rotting, our major cities are falling apart. The democratic leadership in CA is destroying the greatest state in the world.

The lefts wing nut extremists are the ones filled with hate.

zzz hate's white Christians.

Sure some former southern dems are republicans - but as optional pointed out republicans are not racists. We may have some elitists just like dems but we like the overall comparable greatness of America's history.

Remember it was republicans who fought for civil rights for blacks and womne. Not the dems. the dems fought the civil rights movement.

Lately republicans sucked as badly as the dems have sucked throughout history. but do not be fooled - behind just about nearly destroyed city in america is a democratic party who rose to power on the platform of change.

#26     Feb 21, 2009
  7. ========================
    Sounds about right, Lou. Plus you have Dianne Sawyer , in the spirit/attitude of reporter Helen Thomas, who likes to attempt promote commies & what Pres Reagan called'' evil empire''

They[Sawyer, Thomas.....] like to smear/sneer/call others sexist/racist;
    but then smear/sneer @ conservative blacks like Justice Clarence Thomas,US Lawgiver JC Watts,;Gov Sarah Palin/Christian.

Those media mentioned , but not limited to those,also attacked , attempted to sneer/smear President Ronald Reagan.
    Google that man for a ''real landslide victory'', That's where we got the name ''Reagan Democrats.''

Merry Christman early & happy new year/star wars.

:cool:

#27     Feb 21, 2009
  8. jem

jem

I clicked on your fist link and it proves my point.

Democrats confuse spending on education with education. That is not how are system works. Dems spend on education and the money gets siphoned away to special interest groups and administration. California spends a fortune on education. Yet when it comes down to funding for typical kids sitting in the classroom the money makes no difference.

The money is spent in crazy manners on crazy programs with crazy admin costs and rules. The average student is left sitting in a class room which demands that teachers teach to the lowest level of student understanding. (most of the day.)

Instead of having a smart kids class and a mid class and lower level and a special needs class when necessary - like we did when we were kids. Now they mix everyone up and democratic PC utopian stew.

You can spend as much money as you want on that concept but it is not gonna work for 3/4 of the class. I doubt it even works well for the kids with special needs and the kids struggling with English who may or may not be smart kids.

It just one giant expensive crappy system designed by our "tolerant" state democratic idiots.

Your second link proves what. Remember obama promised to provide and effective stimulus bill which focused on infrastructure. Who pelosi and reid created was a billed filled with pork and some infrastucture.

By showing republicans suck - you are not showing that Dems have not rotted out our cities.

#29     Feb 22, 2009
  9. "By showing republicans suck - "

Yes, no one has refuted that fact one bit, and thanks for the continued confirmation of the above statement by offering no counter argument, but rather lobbing up a logical fallacy instead.

Your introduction of the dems is a strawman...if you didn't know.

Most repubs are indoctrinated into strawman methods as they have no defense for how much republicans suck...

#30     Feb 22, 2009