POLL: If the election were held today, who would you pick?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rcanfiel, Dec 1, 2007.

POLL: If the election were held today, who would you pick?

1. McCain

4 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. Edwards

2 vote(s)
    3.6%
  3. Romney

8 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. Obama

4 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. Thompson

2 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Clinton

5 vote(s)
    8.9%
  7. Giuliani

4 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. Someone else

27 vote(s)
    48.2%
  1. Hill ( twice), Chelsea and Bill ( twice). They here on ET ( multi handles)

#71     Dec 4, 2007
  2. WFB also recently disavowed the Bush Administration as an embarrassment. So according to Mr. Buckley the Harvard and Bush Admin are of equal and worthy disdain. Right up there with the Boston phone book.

#72     Dec 4, 2007
  3. Ron Paul for the win!

-TheActionKid

#73     Dec 7, 2007
  4. .

#74     Dec 19, 2007
  5. The other day I was watching something and Huckabee came on and our Latina housekeeper of 20 years walked in and glanced up while he was talking and started to watch him. This is a person who learned English at 25 and who is now a fully assimilated American citizen and someone who is very savvy and sees right through people.

When he was done talking she looked at me and said "there's something wrong with that man." Then went about vacuuming my office.

There it is. Instinct.

#75     Dec 19, 2007
  6. i couldn't agree more.... was saying the same exact thing the other day. he seems like one of those people that believes his own lies. when busted with his hand in the cookie jar he could look you straight in the eyes and lie to your face. the CFR loves this type of personality to promote as their boy. thus his sudden surge in the media and subsequently the polls as we see him admit they are his foreign policy advisors. (even though the polls are lying)

#76     Dec 20, 2007