POLL: If the election were held today, who would you pick?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rcanfiel, Dec 1, 2007.

POLL: If the election were held today, who would you pick?

1. McCain

4 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. Edwards

2 vote(s)
    3.6%
  3. Romney

8 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. Obama

4 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. Thompson

2 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Clinton

5 vote(s)
    8.9%
  7. Giuliani

4 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. Someone else

27 vote(s)
    48.2%
  1. Maverick74

Maverick74

I can't believe it, but I agree with everything Zzz and dddooo have said on this thread.

#61     Dec 2, 2007
  2. Do you spend your time thinking about what stocks/futures you might buy or sell in the future, and commit right now to buy or sell in the future ignoring what might happen or what information may be revealed between now and some day weeks and months in the future?

#62     Dec 2, 2007
  3. BSAM

BSAM

You're a professional Z. Unfortunately, for you, I am too. Quit trying to confuse apples with oranges. You copped-out. Period.

#63     Dec 2, 2007
  4. he's the biggest wuss on ET... what did you expect.

#64     Dec 2, 2007

5. that doesn't surprise me one bit.... you 3 seem very similar.

#65     Dec 2, 2007
  6. Tell me right now, what will you be long or short on a fundamental basis on October 24th 2008...period.

Take your cop out confusions and throw them somewhere else...

People who have already decided how they will vote months or even years before an election are flat out closed minded...

#66     Dec 3, 2007
  7. [​IMG]

#67     Dec 3, 2007
  8. William F. Buckley once famously said that he would rather be governed by the first 100 names in the Boston phone book than the Harvard faculty. Some things haven't changed it seems.

It's interesting though that both republicans and democrats think your system would benefit them.

#68     Dec 3, 2007
  9. interesting who is in the lead. If only that were the case in the real election...

#69     Dec 4, 2007
  10. So what 5 people picked Clinton?

She could not tell the truth if her life depended on it, but I guess some people just want to believe in her.

Rudy is even worse, but at least finding out what a psychotic fascist he is requires real research. Clinton's lies & doublespeak are all over the internet.

#70     Dec 4, 2007