POLL: If the election were held today, who would you pick?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rcanfiel, Dec 1, 2007.

POLL: If the election were held today, who would you pick?

1. McCain

4 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. Edwards

2 vote(s)
    3.6%
  3. Romney

8 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. Obama

4 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. Thompson

2 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Clinton

5 vote(s)
    8.9%
  7. Giuliani

4 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. Someone else

27 vote(s)
    48.2%
  1. Hard to find teenage crush driven young lovers who agree with their respective partner's positions 98% of the time, yet you are simpatico with Paul on 98% of the issues?

So, what are Paul's flaws?

#51     Dec 2, 2007
  2. Sorry, of course I meant to say pro-life in my previous post.

#52     Dec 2, 2007
  3. he is too soft on immigration and i disagree with some of his conclusions about 9/11. i don't believe the saudi hijacker story. but he wants an honest investigation so i agree with him there. i honestly can not think of anything else i disagree with him on. if you think of something that he supports that i would disagree with then by all means let me know.

so... which candidate are you voting for...? its getting close to the primaries.

#53     Dec 2, 2007
  4. its all about the war you imbecile. the oligarchs want never ending wars and huckabee is just stupid enough to fall for their propaganda. the dolt blathered on and on about saving face in the middle east.. something about we broke it blah blah blah. if he cant see thru the neocon lies he is not fit to hold office. is he really this stupid or is he corrupt?

#54     Dec 2, 2007
  5. Funny but I agree with you/Paul/Kusinich on the withdrawal from Iraq, albeit for completely different reasons - personally I have absolutely no problem with bringing our troops home and watching camelfuckers kill ragheads :D and vice versa in a global Middle Eastern civil war. Too bad I don't agree with Mr. No on any other issue. And btw if you assume that I support Huckabee you are absolutely wrong. While I may vote for him in the end at this moment I don't have a dog in the fight, I am just saying that Huckabee is a credible first-tier candidate and IMO the Republicans' best hope. Ron Paul is the best (and probably the only) hope of the Democrats.

#55     Dec 2, 2007
  6. "...its getting close to the primaries."

It is also getting close to Christmas day, so?

I have no interest in telling anyone who I would, or have voted for...

#56     Dec 2, 2007
  7. BSAM

BSAM

What if each voter had to take an IQ test when he went to vote? Then each candidates' group of voters would be rated. The group with the highest average IQ would determine the winner of the election. Obviously, the winner would be either Ron Paul or Mike Huckabee, IMHO.

Of course, if this became law, the Democrats would be scared to death.

#57     Dec 2, 2007
  8. If this had been the law, Bush would never have become president.

#58     Dec 2, 2007
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Cop-out. (But, BTW Z, welcome back.)

#59     Dec 2, 2007
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Agreed.

#60     Dec 2, 2007