POLL: How would you rate President Obama's performance thus far?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Thunderdog, Apr 27, 2009.

How would you rate President Obama's performance thus far?

1. Good

13 vote(s)
    52.0%
  2. Not Good

12 vote(s)
    48.0%
  1. To keep things simple, I only provided 2 options with no middle ground. Please vote.

2. I'm curious to know why this thread has thus far been rated only one star. The reason I ask is that no one else has posted on the thread, and I have not shown any bias in my own opening post. So what gives? Is the subject matter not sufficiently topical?

3. it is because there is no option called atrocious

4. Good.Much better then McCain and Palin would be doing right now imo

5. I'm grateful we don't have to listen to Sen. Sanctimonious John McCain, but I struggle to see how he and Palin could be doing worse. For one thing, i doubt he would be bowing to the Saudi king or sitting there getting humiliated by Hugo Chavez and Daniel Ortega. Doubt he would nominate multiple tax cheats to top positions. Probably would have made just as big a mess out of bank and auto bailout. Probably would have vetoed stimulus bill. Would be equally clueless on iraq, afghanistan and pakistan. Would not be appointing crazed leftwing kooks to subcabinet positions, where policy is formulated and implemented.

So on balance, I would say McCain/Palin would be an upgrade.

6. At the very least, I don't think McCain would be releasing classified memos that would in any way benefit our enemies.

7. How has the enemy benefited? What information has been released that had not already been widely known before the release? Please be specific.