POLL: How shall we punish the Evil Christians?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Dec 8, 2003.

1. Yes, but in fairness to most of them, their brains have been filled with years and years of anti-christian propoganda in their schools, on MTV, SNL, etc., etc. I like to occasionally post to show that you can't believe everything that comes out of our grossly biased media and educational outlets.

#11     Dec 8, 2003
  2. maxpi

maxpi

Chuck Missler started out to write a book on the ten biggest lies of the last century and he gave it up because he found that everything is a lie!!

#12     Dec 8, 2003
  3. T-REX

T-REX

Define "everything"?
    What are you talking about?

#13     Dec 8, 2003
  4. What did he mean by "everything" is a lie, i.e. what is "everything" to him?

#14     Dec 8, 2003
  5. hmm let me think about that..

#15     Dec 8, 2003
  6. Go to hell, you evil doing piece of scum... a MOAB will get you sooner or later, make no mistake about it, Mo...

#16     Dec 10, 2003
  7. Candle,

I don't think Christians should be "punished", BUT heres what I think they should do to you...

Staying with theme, they should take a crucifix, drag your ass out into the arabian desert, stake you on top of an ant hill with cross angled upward toward the blazing hot sun, cut your eye lids off and cover your body and face wit peanut butter...

PEACE Candle

#17     Dec 10, 2003
  8. maxpi

maxpi

Like I've said before, darn all you evil atheist people to heck.

#18     Dec 10, 2003