POLL: How much time do you spend on ET per day?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Pekelo, Dec 21, 2006.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Please be honest and try to estimate it correctly. Also you can post what time you are on...

I would say I spend 50-60 mins a day, stretched out during the day...

2. 15mins per day on average now

3. stu

stu

I always limit mytime very strictly and never ever spend any longer tha

4. :D

I like your strict discipline.

5. Pekelo, how about doing an actual poll, with time intervals listed? Even though I'd be the first to admit that most online polls (i.e., self-selected samples) have limited value.

6. nkhoi

nkhoi

24/7

7. Pekelo

Pekelo

I was entertaining the idea of an actual poll, but since the times can be so stretched out or should I say non-linear, I decided this way. Also I didn't expect too many responses, so I figured if one is really interested, can easily average 20 or so responses. (so far we had 2 valid ones).

I didn't mention but I also wouldn't count time spent in the chatroom. Just reading and posting that I was interested in. (and advertisers) :)

8. For Z10 the question would be worded:

"How much time do you spend not on ET per day?"

9. DWV

DWV

check it for 5 mins about 3 times a day

10. I seriously don't spend anything more than 5-10 minutes per day on ET.

The quality of posts have become absurd over the past 12 months, with the Bluestreaks of the world papering ET with ridiculous opinions, unsupported by any logic whatsoever, almost in an apparent effort to create controversy and more "hits" on the website.

A number of years back, ET used to be of value.

These days, it appears to be a waste of time, populated by "newbies" with very elementary type of questions that are easily looked-up, but they themselves are too lazy to do . . . or people that say outrageous things just to get the "hit" count up.

Too bad Baron did nothing to secure "experienced" traders on the site a few years ago in order to keep the quality of posts up. No creativity + No vision = Website Heading for Trash Can.

You pay people peanuts.
    You get monkeys.

#10     Jan 6, 2007