POLL: How many Iraqi scum will have been exterminated by the end of the war

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Mar 21, 2003.

1. Nice post msfe... I agree that George Bush is the closest thing to God's President... without the brave God-inspired leadership of President Bush our heroic soldiers wouldn't be smoking out the evil doing Iraqis...

God Bless President Bush... he is the best President ever... Let's Roll!!

#21     Mar 21, 2003
  2. >>Of all people, why is a political person like you calling human beings "scum"? I don't consider them "scum." <<

The reason obviously is because of the new name I have thought up for Candletwit namely 'Mr Scum'.

So the explanation for Mr Scum calling these people scum must be because Mr Scum is trying to bring them down to his level.

freealways

#22     Mar 21, 2003
  3. Brother freealways,

Do you support our brave soldiers? If you do, then you must support my comments... our brave hero soldiers are putting their lives on the line by killing the evil scum Iraqis, thereby securing our Freedom and Liberty...

So all like-minded patriots must unite... we are in this TOGETHER, for better or for worse... when my military has its life on the line, I back em 110%... their enemy is my enemy...

God Bless America...

Candle

P.S. If you don't care for our brave hero military then you are a traitor and you should get the hell out of America...

#23     Mar 21, 2003