POLL: How many Iraqi scum will have been exterminated by the end of the war

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Mar 21, 2003.

1. Stop getting all soft on me in your old age, Brother Fruity... let's smoke em out, give em justice and take the oil...

The Iraqi evil doers are gonna be destroyed!! haha!

Its weird how you become all soft when the fighting starts... strengthen up dude, this war is gonna take a while...

#11     Mar 21, 2003
  2. Nice post msfe.... Richard Perle is my hero...

#12     Mar 21, 2003
  3. Soft when the fighting starts? When have I ever previously deviated from my current beliefs?

BTW, answer the question:

#13     Mar 21, 2003
  4. "Scum" applies to those evil dudes who decide who fight us and try and kill us, and doesnt apply to the collateral damage (women, kids etc) who we kill... anyone who tries to kill us is scum in my book.... Let's Roll!!

#14     Mar 21, 2003
  5. We need more votes to make this poll more representative :mad:

#15     Mar 21, 2003
  6. Maybe if you hadn't used the terms "scum" and "exterminated" you might have gotten more responses.

FRuiTY P.

#16     Mar 21, 2003

7. Get real... our boyz are puttin' their lives on the line for Liberty and Global Peace, and all you can do is complain about semantics... let's smoke out the evil Iraqis and give em justice!

#17     Mar 21, 2003
  8. You're a waste of time. Clearly, you have issues. It seems you have nothing better to do than go around ET every day stereotyping Americans.

You should worship the ground Bush, Blair, and others walk on.

F. P.

#18     Mar 21, 2003
  9. You clearly don't get it... our brave heros are out in the desert kicking Iraqi butt in order that YOU can live in Peace and Liberty...

Support our soldiers... or else you should go and fight for Saddam...

#19     Mar 21, 2003
  10. msfe

msfe

#20     Mar 21, 2003