Poll- High school diploma or GED to vote

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Jan 29, 2009.

Required high school diploma or GED to vote

1. Yes- Minimum education should be required

13 vote(s)
    76.5%
  2. No- Let any dope choose our leaders

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  1. Mvic

Mvic

How about a simple test on the issues and the candidates positions rather than something as arbitrary as an educational marker.

30 simple multiple choice questions, on government, economics, foreign policy, candidate's positions etc. If you get at least 60% right your vote gets counted, if not it doesn't.

#21     Jan 29, 2009
  2. You'd eliminate 90% of the voters. Most of these idiots that voted can even circle the right god damn name on a ballot, and you want them to take civics test?:eek: :eek: :eek: :D

#22     Jan 29, 2009
  3. Mvic

Mvic

http://www.intelligencetest.com/

The score on this test corrolates well with the weschler tests.

#23     Jan 29, 2009
  4. Mvic

Mvic

In other words a positive outcome for all.

Maybe people can choose to EITHER vote for who is hot and who is not (candidates drawn from the most popular reality TV series of the year) OR who will be Prez (traditional selection of candidates), no one can vote in both elections. Whoever is voted hottest will be featured on a prime time special and get to preside live in the White house in malibu and oversee the party scence there with entourage and reality TV camera's in tow, whoever is voted president will be featured at the inauguration and get to live in the boring old White house in DC. Likely the same outcome as the civics test idea above but this way no one will feel left out.

:D

#24     Jan 29, 2009

5. Consider this an intervention, T-Dawg.

Don't waste your time with this mental midget aka Neo the Clown.

I know how easy it is to get wrapped up in sh*t.

#25     Jan 29, 2009
  6. You know if you ask the mods I bet they might make a private political support group forum. The description could be- For those who suffer mental anguish during tough political debate.

Reaver you are fat girl number 1 and thunderpuss is fat girl number 2. Fat girl number 2 gets made fun of because she's so damn fat by the cute girls. Fat friend girl number 1 comes to the rescue and says those girls are stupid and that you are really not fat.

The moral of the story is that the only person that needs and gets support after an argument or competition is the LOSER.

You are clearly defining thunderpuss as the LOSER.

You also define yourself as a loser because you are giving a pep talk to a grown man on an online forum.

#26     Jan 29, 2009

7. LMFAO

You bragging about your fake internet feel good IQ test scores is considered a tough political debate?

Neo the Clown strikes again.

#27     Jan 29, 2009
  8. Think about it.

A guy gives another guy a pep talk on an online political forum.

Doesn't that sound a bit loserish?

No I don't consider it a political debate at all. That is why your pep talk is even more hilarious.

#28     Jan 29, 2009
  9. Looks like Reaver needs the support now.

Could someone chime in about me being some type of ass clown so he feels better about himself?

Poor sensitive guys...

#29     Jan 29, 2009

10. Hmmm...that's weird, I could've sworn you just said this was a tough political debate:

:confused:

Do you have a fever over there? You sure you're not feeling faint or anything?

But hey, just the kind of thing we've all come to expect from Neo the Clown! I can't wait to see you on your unicycle next!

#30     Jan 29, 2009