Poll: Hershey vs. Covel

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by baro-san, Nov 3, 2011.

Whose posts on trading do you follow more?

1. Hershey

40 vote(s)
    67.8%
  2. Covel

19 vote(s)
    32.2%
  1. baro-san

baro-san

Whose posts on trading do you follow more?

2. southall

southall

Didnt Covel used to run a vitamin selling website before going into snake oil vending on the back of the Turtle story.

What is Hershey's background?.. did he ever trade profitably for real?

3. dtan1e

dtan1e

i cheer for Hershey

4. Can i have the 3rd choice ? :eek:

5. southall

southall

There would be too many snake oil vendors to list.. there are literally thousands of charlatans in this industry all ready and waiting to fleece the next newbie trading 'sucker that is born every minute'.

6. baro-san

baro-san

That's another poll.

7. jsp326

jsp326

Nope. Lost about 26% in the one and only trading contest he took part in. Then he ran off like a little girl.

http://forex-scam.com/seminars-and-...ck-hershey.html

I don't know if Covell has a system per se, but the trend followers he seems to promote are more likely to be profitable over time than a Hershey Drone. Hershey's stuff will waste countless hours of time trying to decode, just like Gann's, as the Kool-Aid drinkers try to squeeze blood from the proverbial turnip.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hershey or Covel?

Lets see, do I want to shoot myself in the foot or drop a cinder block on it?

So many choices and so little time.

9. Looks like Jack pulling way out in front.
    But they are right out of the gate here so let's see what happens around turn one :cool:

What's the Vegas line at ?

[​IMG]

10. Voted for Hershey because...

1) I like his chocolate bars

2) Covel comes off as a total A-hole

3) Hershey's analysis is hard to understand, therefore, he is obviously the "ultimate trader".

#10     Nov 3, 2011