POLL: Has Elite Trader become the Fox "News" of trading?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Gabfly1, Jul 2, 2010.

Has Elite Trader become the Fox "News" of trading?

1. Yes

22 vote(s)
    51.2%
  2. No

21 vote(s)
    48.8%
  1. Indeed. Where jerky quantum processes long to be continuous and the misty Nagual coalesces into the concrete Tonal. I would live there, but EasySignal does not support studies on tick charts. That is also the Never-Never Land of Wanna Believe where Jack's brain farts percolate up into his consciousness and ours.

#61     Jul 8, 2010
  2. Have you considered scalping off the monthlies? It really smooths the data.

#62     Jul 8, 2010
  3. Daily is as slow as I crawl. As an example, I still have Joe Doaks on detainer so I can use his patented OssiCator investment entry system. I bought SO yesterday near the open (see the loooong bar in the detachment) using it. The bane of my trading existence is that I make more from dibbidents than I do from daytrading.

• so.jpg
      File size:
      105.6 KB
      Views:
    #63     Jul 8, 2010
  4. This from the one who publicly accused someone of treason without even knowing what it meant. :p

#64     Jul 10, 2010
  5. I believe I corrected myself when I revised the accusation to mere sedition.

#65     Jul 10, 2010
  6. Only after someone corrected you. So the fact remains that you publicly accused someone of treason without even knowing what it meant.

#66     Jul 11, 2010
  7. What it means is that I admitted to having made a mistake. Something I'm always accused of never doing.

#67     Jul 12, 2010