POLL: Has Elite Trader become the Fox "News" of trading?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Gabfly1, Jul 2, 2010.

Has Elite Trader become the Fox "News" of trading?

1. Yes

22 vote(s)
    51.2%
  2. No

21 vote(s)
    48.8%
  1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Here's a topic suggestion for your next Gabby poll.

Has Gabfly1 become the laughingstock of ET?

Simple question

#51     Jul 6, 2010
  2. reg

reg

No, but you always seem to have something on your mind:

#52     Jul 7, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

My apologies, I left out the poll answers.

A) Yes
    B) Always has been
    C) I'm a flaming liberal and I don't understand simple questions
    D) Gabby is obviously gay

#53     Jul 7, 2010
  4. I'm flattered that you would bookmark and save my posts. You realize, of course, that I was merely responding in kind to a sexual reference raised by another member for no apparent reason other than his vivid imagination. Not unlike yours earlier in this thread. Do you two know each other? Oh wait, that was you:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2330809&highlight=nipples#post2330809

#54     Jul 8, 2010
  5. 'Vitch, you iced your rep as ET's funniest immoderator by moving this thread to Backfeed. Its next stop should be Psych, because M. Taon is demonstrably a serious trader, has been for many years, and in PMs is a very private and reserved person, yet he finds time to get embroiled in numbrous low down ET Festenbitchen. How does this happen to us? Surely it is not solely the imagined freedom of internet anmomnimnity. I think it is an unavoidable side effect of trying for hours every day to ascribe deterministic order to sheer randomness. It is "Chart Madness."

#55     Jul 8, 2010
  6. Sometimes, you have to read between the lines.

#56     Jul 8, 2010
  7. It is getting out of hand. What remedies would you suggest, Dr. D?

#57     Jul 8, 2010
  8. Thunderdog you have officially lost it. This may be the worst poll ever. Step away from ET and regain some clarity.

#58     Jul 8, 2010
  9. I am fine as frog hair myself, so I am not really qualified to offer psychagogical advice to you on your desordre. I will merely remark in pissing that I primarily watch a one-second chart which makes it quite clear that the markets are semi-quasi-pseudo-random. Somehow the resulting sense of meaningless inhibits my otherwise powerful urge to seek meaninglessness on ET. This is much better than the reason I wasn't here after the open until just now: I was in a losing short that consumed all my powers of wishful thinking to stay in. So I did not need to exercise those same powers in the equally fruitless seeking of trading knowledge here.

#59     Jul 8, 2010
  10. I think you will find the glory to be in the sub-one-second time frames. Therein lie the answers to the universe.

#60     Jul 8, 2010