POLL: Has Elite Trader become the Fox "News" of trading?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Gabfly1, Jul 2, 2010.

Has Elite Trader become the Fox "News" of trading?

1. Yes

22 vote(s)
    51.2%
  2. No

21 vote(s)
    48.8%
  1. LOL!!! Bet you're a real hit with the ladies... LOL!!! That one was right up there with "why'd the chicken cross the road?"

#41     Jul 5, 2010
  2. Something on your mind, reg?

#42     Jul 5, 2010
  3. No.

1. I voted.
    2. I moved it to the Politics forum. I would have moved it to the "Canadians Obsessed with American Politics" forum, but alas, there is no such forum here.
    3. I read your clarification.
    4. I changed my vote.

#43     Jul 5, 2010
  4. "I would have moved it to the "Canadians Obsessed with American Politics" forum, but alas, there is no such forum here."

And they said you had no sense of humor!

#44     Jul 5, 2010
  5. Really? Were the thread title and poll question not self-explanatory?

#45     Jul 5, 2010
  6. zdreg

zdreg

It is about power that goes with the position of being a moderator. .for him power is hitting the button to delete a post or movIng a thread to a different forum. it is part of the reason someone becomes a moderator. not true of all moderators but certainly is true of some of them.
    when challenged he faces the issue by either attacking the person or very rarely clamming up.

it is irrelevant to him whether the thread and poll question is self explanatory. . ignore the childishness.

#46     Jul 5, 2010
  7. No, they could be (and were) taken two ways, one good and one bad.

For instance, I had first read it as: "Is ET the Fox "News" of Trading" in the aspect that it is providing a different, and more balanced/accurate viewpoint than the joke that is the Lame Stream Media?

Instead, you meant it as a negative. Once I understood that, I changed my vote.

#47     Jul 6, 2010
  8. Who said so? Lemme at 'em!

#48     Jul 6, 2010
  9. Don't ever lose that sense of humor. You make it look so easy.

#49     Jul 6, 2010
  10. See, Arthur?

#50     Jul 6, 2010