POLL for traders who trade the Jack Hershey method(s) in real time with real money

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Thunderdog, Mar 12, 2007.

If you actually trade with real money using Jack's method in real time, please vote:

1. I have traded Jack's method(s) for over 6 months with real money in real time, and I [b]made[/b] mon

64 vote(s)
    32.0%
  2. I have traded Jack's method(s) for over 6 months with real money in real time, and I [b]lost[/b] mon

136 vote(s)
    68.0%
  1. As I posted in another thread, the proof exists. Nobody has withheld anything. I simply have no desire to revisit the same discussion again, and again, and again - each time a different individual requests proof. If proof is what one needs, one simply has to go and find it (as I pointed out in the linked post). It isn't 'hidden away' under lock and key. It isn't difficult to find. In fact, traders post their wins and their losses, so it isn't as if anybody has chosen to present the most optimistic outlook.

Unfortunately, the 'no proof exists' mantra has been repeated so many times, by so many people, it has taken on a life of its own. Thus, proving the old saw, 'Repeat something loud enough, and often enough, and intelligent people begin to think its true.'

Good trading to you.

- Spydertrader

#71     Mar 14, 2007
  2. Its not Taz's fault he is slow, his parents are brother and sister.

Hey Taz, is this more your pace............Search function..............type names in............maybe a keyword or two............spoon feeding isnt going to happen :D

#72     Mar 14, 2007
  3. This would all be a bit amusing really; except its a really bad choice for the real traders here to be maligning poor Jack.

The reason that Jack's stuff attracts so much opposition is that he's a shit stirrer who enjoys making grandiose claims - whether potentially true or not.

But I for one have decided that from this day on I will support Jack, Woodie, and anyone else selling their oil, no matter how much it smells of snake. And if any of you guys are real traders so should you. Why? Because you need as many people losing in your markets as possible. Out of their losses come your profits. Money doesn't grow on trees you know!

So please, if you really trade, stop badmouthing these saints who bring new, foolish money to the market and support them in their efforts to help you feed your family (or your ferrari).

#73     Mar 14, 2007
  4. Not when it's FREE! So when a needy person approaches me and asks for a hot meal or better yet, a buck, which I usually shell out, they don't turn around and ask me to use the counterfeit marker to check the bill before they take it... If they did, would you go get a counterfeit marker to prove to the homeless person that the dollar was genuine???

#74     Mar 14, 2007
  5. Who is this Jack Hershy guy anyways? Everyday I have to see a thread about Jack Hershey. The threads are lonnnnnggggg and say nothing good. Who is Jack Hershy? Everybody on here seems to have an infactuation on Jack Hersey. What up with that?

#75     Mar 14, 2007
  6. Does Jack hershey have a chat room or something where everybody meets? I want to know what all the hype is about this Jack hershy guy. Does he have a winning system or something? Where is his chat room?

#76     Mar 14, 2007
  7. Jack does not run a chat room. Neither do I.

- Spydertrader

#77     Mar 14, 2007
  8. You don't need a chat room. Just follow what spider is doing and you'll do fine. Let us know how its going.

#78     Mar 14, 2007
  9. bighog

bighog Guest

Cults have one mission in mind. Figure it out.

#79     Mar 14, 2007
  10. You will find that many NLP practitioners make grandiose claims that cannot be substantiated. Look at Bandler, Grinder and Tony Robbins. Some do it for money, some for ego. It's the god complex.

#80     Mar 14, 2007