POLL for traders who trade the Jack Hershey method(s) in real time with real money

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Thunderdog, Mar 12, 2007.

If you actually trade with real money using Jack's method in real time, please vote:

1. I have traded Jack's method(s) for over 6 months with real money in real time, and I [b]made[/b] mon

64 vote(s)
    32.0%
  2. I have traded Jack's method(s) for over 6 months with real money in real time, and I [b]lost[/b] mon

136 vote(s)
    68.0%
  1. Tums

Tums

Don't bother. He doesn't even know what a FTT is. :p

He thinks he knew, but I doubted.

#61     Mar 13, 2007
  2. Keep drinking the kool aid folks. And enjoy the 'hershy highway' to h-ll :(

#62     Mar 13, 2007
  3. When did I become a vendor? I wasn't aware Baron had constructed a Toll Booth at the entrance to the Futs Journal? I must have missed that memo. Have you ever run across even the suggestion or inference (even a hint) that I had something to sell? If so, please link to it.

- Spydertrader

#63     Mar 13, 2007
  4. WD40

WD40

I am thinking of starting a study group in Toronto, modelled after the Tuscon group. We can meet every 2 weeks.

#64     Mar 13, 2007
  5. Have you at least studied what PVT or SCT is to make such a statement?

If so please link any question you ever posted regarding any of both systems. Thanks.

#65     Mar 13, 2007
  6. A poor choice of words on my part. My apologies. While the pupil is not expected to pay for your guidance, he is expected to spend a fair amount of time just to find out whether or not he is wasting his time. Your obvious generosity notwithstanding, is it so unfair to ask for a reasonable amount of verification before committing to the time and effort? As I said elsewhere, you do not owe anyone anything. But if you are so bent on "paying it forward," then why not make it easier for interested people to commit? Why hold back such a vital piece of information that would otherwise complete a perfect picture?

#66     Mar 13, 2007
  7. Personally, I think these guys have done a great job providing all the info necessary for those interested to see if this is something worth pursueing further. Spend a weekend reading the channels PDFs and then the thread (at least Jan 1-31). If you find value, then commit more and more time to get deeper in. If you dont then you spent a weekend giving it a shot and thats all that was wasted. Thats how it started out for me and 3 months later I am still at it and thrilled that I did take that inital period to read up on things.

#67     Mar 13, 2007
  8. he has a ticket for a Friday CNBC 700pm evening broadcast on 13Apr 07.

It was originally for the 6th but they cancelled the show

We declined this friday and the others in March.

#68     Mar 13, 2007
  9. WD40

WD40

This is a hoax.
    No true Hershey failuers would vote.
    Don't hold your breathe waiting for comments.

#69     Mar 13, 2007
  10. The perfect picture is getting completed.

No one is bent either.

We EXPECT A PERSON to spend the required time.

This is a necessity.

As I said you will get what you want by the end of 2007.

You do not want to make a commitment to yourself. You are not committing to yourself. that is fine.

You did make a commitment to being a contrarian trader. You committed to yourself not someone else who is an expert contrarian trader.

the fact that there are filters in the system just occurs so that we are not dealing with people who get filtered. It is just a convenience of sorts. By sweeping these people aside or to other groups that form up and do their priority things, they stay out of the way of people working hard.

Hyp is the greatest thing since sliced bread and he is going to stay there forever. He has just restated his anger and anxiousness about whatever. It is good for him to expend this energy as often as possible. BUT he is over the line as you are at this point by persisting to make the point that we owe you what you think you NEED to GET.

You will get it when the process learning record is completed and everything is self service.

#70     Mar 13, 2007