POLL for traders who trade the Jack Hershey method(s) in real time with real money

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Thunderdog, Mar 12, 2007.

If you actually trade with real money using Jack's method in real time, please vote:

1. I have traded Jack's method(s) for over 6 months with real money in real time, and I [b]made[/b] mon

64 vote(s)
    32.0%
  2. I have traded Jack's method(s) for over 6 months with real money in real time, and I [b]lost[/b] mon

136 vote(s)
    68.0%
  1. Its not a belief any longer. I know that volume leads price . It is the best reversal indicator out there, imho.

#351     Mar 30, 2007
  2. Only three??????

#352     Mar 30, 2007
  3. March has been my best month ever and brought my account back into the black after being down the first two months so yes I am profitable but my whole account probably doesnt amount to one good trade for some of you guys. Nevertheless it is progress.

#353     Mar 30, 2007
  4. They should make you the SCT 'splainer.
    Jack and his crew don't have your abilities.

#354     Mar 30, 2007
  5. Absolutely not! Cutting through the pseudointellectual babble to lift the veil of mystique would surely hurt the effort to recruit newbies.

#355     Mar 30, 2007
  6. Just out of curiosity, why do you think Jack wants to recruit newbies?

TNG

#356     Mar 30, 2007
  7. Maybe so, but most couldn't and that is all that really matters if you want to keep a clean board.

#357     Mar 30, 2007
  8. bighog

bighog Guest

Anyone that follows someone else ideas about trading in toto are fools. Face it, you follow a quack because individually you have proven yourself a failure in the trading game.

How many gurus have popped out of the woodwork in the last few decades and promise even less than quackjack and turn to dust soon after?

Look in the mirror and believe this, i will even be quite fair and give you 2 choices. #1....you are totally lost in coming up with a winning strategy and tactics so you hook your wagon to a cult leader that has his followers someday ready to think they will get rich my being extremely low on the ethics.

#2....you are even dumber than i can imagine.. :D

i will check back to some quackjack thread in a few months and bet nothing has changed except for this.............many of quackjacks flock will be history as they will either blowup the account or run out of paper to trade on. see, ya later in summer quackerjackers. .. :p

#358     Mar 31, 2007
  9. It's running 2 to 1 against the method.
    Even Jack, with his extensive Washington public relations experience, cannot spin this poll.

#359     Mar 31, 2007
  10. Joab

Joab

um ? ya !

That's a HUGE success considering 95% of traders loss money.

DUH

#360     Mar 31, 2007