Poll Finds Most in U.S. Hold Dim View of Race Relations

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Here I'll give you a preview of Gabfly's response:

"It's you're throwing out the accusation"...remember we're dealing with an anal retentive grammar nazi..

#31     Jul 24, 2015
    Max E. likes this.
  2. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, cant even provide one post to back up your false claim.

#32     Jul 24, 2015
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Calling him a nazi is giving him to much credit, hes more like a shit flinging monkey at the zoo who no one wants to see.

#33     Jul 24, 2015
    der_kommissar likes this.

4. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You can talk to the moderators or Baron and prove I am New Jersey and Frederick is Canada.

#34     Jul 24, 2015
  5. fhl

fhl

Not foolin me freddie.

#35     Jul 24, 2015
  6. Probably not Freddie...even though Freddie has four banned aliases

#36     Jul 24, 2015
  7. Slow? Household income down 8% under Obama. Food stamps participation up 35% under Obama. Job participation rate at multi decade lows. Working class wages continue flat lined under Obama. I'd hate to see what you'd call a down turn. But hey, the market is through the roof. Sadly there is a complete and total disconnect between the stock market and the real economy. Of course that's been true for quite some time, but it has not changed one iota for the better under Obama. But wait, there's the Un Affordable Care Act. All you need is 90 bucks a month and 6K for a deductible and you too can have shitty insurance. Very do-able for the single mom that the democrats claim to "care about".

#37     Jul 24, 2015

#38     Jul 24, 2015
  9. It's pathetic the way you are desperately trying to alert mods about banned aliases of posters. P&R is about debate and if you can't keep up with the guy just be quiet , ok.

#39     Jul 24, 2015
  10. fhl

fhl

what more proof necessary. vintage freddie

#40     Jul 24, 2015