poll; favorite cat on ET

Discussion in 'Trading' started by caddyshack2006, Nov 14, 2007.

vote fo yo fav ET cat

1. Jimmy Jam

4 vote(s)
    2.4%
  2. Stock trd3r

37 vote(s)
    22.3%
  3. Pekalo

1 vote(s)
    0.6%
  4. William Rennick

24 vote(s)
    14.5%
  5. Austinp

13 vote(s)
    7.8%
  6. Rearden Metal

28 vote(s)
    16.9%
  7. Jack HERSHEY

8 vote(s)
    4.8%
  8. pabst(prime)

26 vote(s)
    15.7%
  9. Timmay

7 vote(s)
    4.2%
  10. riskarb

18 vote(s)
    10.8%
  1. Nope, I don't worship him.

He gave me (and everyone else who reads these boards) free knowledge, I took and used it to my benefit.

It's just obvious that those who can't understand what he is saying do nothing but talk shit about him and show him disrespect.

I don't see anyone talking shit about riskarb, and most of you cats sure as hell don't understand what he's talk'in about.

Good trading,

JJ

#51     Nov 15, 2007
  2. He he, ha ha.

It ain't in there. :D

JJ

#52     Nov 15, 2007
  3. avarus

avarus

Follow the yellow brick road.

#53     Nov 15, 2007

4. Rowshan I have a good mind to travel north to that draft dodger retreat you call a country. I'd like to treat you to lunch, a big plate full of knuckle sandwiches. For your information austinp and riskarb would have gotten my vote, since they tied I threw a vote towards Timmay, I miss the little fella.

Rennick out:cool:

#54     Nov 15, 2007
  5. And so because some people cannot understand either of them, you equate (someone who I suspect may be) a genius with (someone who I think is) a schizophrenic?

JJ, I don't think that your comparison of the two adds to your credibility.

#55     Nov 15, 2007
  6. ROTFLMAO :D

I bet you wouldn't call riskarb a "schizo" to his face.

JJ

#56     Nov 15, 2007
  7. Suddenly, it has occurred to me why Jack's ramblings are so clear to you.
    :p

#57     Nov 15, 2007
  8. People were once so sure the Earth was flat, that is UNTIL they proved it to themselves by making the commitment to travel to the "ends".

Dont be so quick to say Jack Hershey is nuts, what he has given here at ET is so powerful, but its not simple. That is to say the training of the mind that is needed to trade the way he talks about is a very very time consuming and arduous task. The brain does not easily change a strong viewpoint. It has to absorb info and practice drills of seeing things a certain way over and over before it will accept what its sees as truth.

Do you think mastering the ES is something that can happen in a year, 2 years? Something that special takes time, something you obviously are not willing to commit. To each his own.

#58     Nov 15, 2007
  9. ssblack

ssblack

I think he was referring to Spyder and JH respectively, no?

#59     Nov 15, 2007
  10. Yes, and it occurs to me why to you, they aren't ... :cool:

JJ

#60     Nov 15, 2007