Poll Farce: Pew Oversamples Democrats

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, I love how you play your occupy wallstreet talking points off as if they are the norm and you really have your finger on the pulse.....

You always question right wingers intelligence, yet you are either too stupid, or too biased to figure out the very poll you are posting about. Romney has a lead in this poll with independents by 2 points, and he is only losing by 10 points on a 19 point skew, which means that even a shit load of democrats like Romney more than obama. So if you were to ask the average guy on the street, who was not biased by his political beliefs odds are good that they would hate Obama more.....

The only people who seem to share your view are other far left democrats, and then the rest of your buddies down at MSNBC.

#41     Aug 4, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

I have never denied that Obama is winning

#42     Aug 4, 2012
  3. + 1

They could have just said check out our record and to Rasmussen fanboys compare Pews record to Rasmussen

Pew polls From the 2008 presidential election.Unlike Rasmussen they never had Mccain in the lead.5 out of their 10 polls were within 1 point of the election results and 2 were spot on(Obama won +7)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#43     Aug 4, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

btw chief, you may want to go and read all the polls you keep posting, every single poll you will ever see, you will notice that the question on who they would vote for SPECIFICALLY asks, and HIGHLITES "If the Election were held "TODAY" who would you vote for"

I have yet to see one saying "who are you going to vote for 6 months from now" because too many variables change.....

#44     Aug 4, 2012
  5. It's to keep people donating money.

#45     Aug 4, 2012
  6. jem

jem

What they wrote and what they did... not not jibe.

The pew sample --
    D 33/ R 22/ I 38

Reminder the 2010 election was
    D35 / R 35 / I 30

and the OP showed a D plus 19 sample.

#46     Aug 4, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Fair enough. Are jem's favorite polls any different in that sense?

#47     Aug 4, 2012
  8. jem

jem

no of course not... and a few times I have stated pollsters tell us none of this matters until after the conventions.

#48     Aug 4, 2012
  9. If there are no drastic events in most cases the candidate the person plans on voting for today is the same person they will vote for on election day which is why some polls (not rasmuessen )and intrade have good records of picking the winner 6 months before the election

#49     Aug 4, 2012
  10. Pew,NBC/WSJ and Intrade would disagree.Unlike Rasmussen their polls consistently have the eventual winner ahead long before the convention

Just because Rasmussen shit polls dont have the eventual winner ahead before the conventions or later doesn't mean others polls dont have value before then

#50     Aug 4, 2012