POLL: ET Over the last 6 months - better or worse?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by TGregg, Oct 21, 2003.

1. TGregg

TGregg

I've been away from ET for a bit, and had some thoughts about how the board has fared. So, let's see how the vote goes.

2. I voted a little worse over last 6 months, but would say alot worse over the last 12-18 months...I think that alot of apathy has set in, both for the market and Elite Trader in general, since late last year. Also, alot of the common debates about politics, war, economics, etc have dissipated in the past 6 months or so. Very quite here these days..

3. Pabst

Pabst

There used to be a lot of provocative, size poster's (Commisso, Darkhorse, Stevet :D) who brought much liquidity to some great threads. Now we have Harrytrader. He's the equivalent of a 6 pt range in ES.

4. LOL :D

5. I love it!!

I gotta agree with ya!

6. It is very boring lately ...

7. imo.
    There are still some really interesting threads, but one´s gotta look more carefully to find em.
    The development I dislike the most is that great threads get interrupted by dissing, bashing etc....and this happens a lot more than 6 months ago.

Kev

8. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Nothing stays the same forever.
    Everything changes over time.

Also, the market has not been exactly exciting. This might have the most to do with people not posting much.
    Making 1/2 point pops is not exactly a page turner. More of us are fighting to stay awake trading. No rampant bull, or ferocious bear to comment on. Sigh.....

:(

9. nkhoi

nkhoi

I check in ET everyday so it is the best, either that or I am seriously need psychiatrist help.

10. so funny

#10     Nov 5, 2003