POLL: Does Pa(b)st Prime have his Head & Shoulders up his Bottom formation?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thunderdog, Mar 13, 2009.

Does Pa(b)st Prime have his Head & Shoulders up his Bottom formation?

1. Yes

28 vote(s)
    46.7%
  2. No

32 vote(s)
    53.3%
  1. What a great thread. One of ET's biggest losers starts a thread just to attack another member. That member brilliantly turns it around to publish his new venture. Koolaid drinkers immediately spew out vindictive personal attacks on him and his venture, despite the fact that they don't trade themselves and would wet their pants if they had to buy 100 shares of GE. Real traders vouch for Pabst's integrity and generosity and wish him and his investors good fortune. Koolaid drinkers desperately hope he fails and loses investors' money.

Pretty good demonstration of why liberals are such miserable people to be around and why they are so chronically unhappy.

#51     Mar 13, 2009
  2. bronks

bronks

"... lacks judgment." I take that as he judges everyone the same... brutally honest with no exceptions. I personally judge a person by whether or not I would like them in a foxhole with me when shit hit the fan (which probably explains why my best friend is a misanthropic hermit). I would take Pabst any day.

#52     Mar 13, 2009
  3. Then you should invest/subscribe. Show some integrity. Are you going to do so? Yes or no.

#53     Mar 13, 2009
  4. Then you should invest/subscribe and make all kinds of money. Are you going to do so? Yes or no.

#54     Mar 13, 2009
  5. You guys remind me of this crew.

[​IMG]

Just follow my calls and don't worry what the other idiot is doing

#55     Mar 13, 2009
  6. As a QCharts subscriber, you should probably try to keep a lower profile on all matters trading. However, to the matter at hand: Are you going to subscribe/invest in Pabst's Excellent Adventure? Yes or no. If you believe he's so good and he announced that he's going for the gold, what's it gonna be, AAAsshole? Yes or no.

As an aside, in both of your posts to this thread, you come across as having the view that the people you don't like don't trade. As though it is something entirely special and exclusive. Do you even realize that you are compensating by projecting your own fears and self-disgust?

#56     Mar 13, 2009
  7. If that is your interpretation of "lacks judgment," then best wishes to you. And now down to business: if he's so wonderful and you're defending him here, then you should invest/subscribe, and put your money where your mouth is. Show some integrity. Are you going to do so? Yes or no. He's going for the fences, after all...

#57     Mar 13, 2009
  8. I'm still waiting for a simple yes or no response from all of Pabst's defenders who seem to be all talk and no trousers. (Perhaps stock777 got it right.)

#58     Mar 13, 2009
  9. bronks

bronks

What does me respecting his integrity have anything to do with subscribing to his service? Now if he was a she with nice boobies and the service was more ambiguous in nature, I might consider it. But that would speak more about my character than his wouldn't it.

Why do you always go off on tangents?

#59     Mar 13, 2009
  10. May I accept your response as a convoluted "No?" I'm keeping tabs.

#60     Mar 13, 2009