POLL: Does Pa(b)st Prime have his Head & Shoulders up his Bottom formation?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thunderdog, Mar 13, 2009.

Does Pa(b)st Prime have his Head & Shoulders up his Bottom formation?

1. Yes

28 vote(s)
    46.7%
  2. No

32 vote(s)
    53.3%
  1. I do believe you have checkmate here.

#41     Mar 13, 2009
  2. Quite apart from my belief that Pabst is a thug, I do not believe he will provide any value to anyone who is already even remotely familiar with trading. If you disagree, and have little regard for your money, then by all means throw it into the Pabst Blue Sky Lottery. And kindly report back at the end of the exercise. Also, I strongly urge Pabst's ET fans to go for the $5k option, so that you will get to keep an even bigger share of whatever collects and attaches itself to the soles of your billy boots as you wade through Pabst's intuitions and musings.

#42     Mar 13, 2009
  3. Cesko

Cesko

You live in Quebec yet don't speak French-a Canadian who posts hundreds of posts on American politics.

Idiot told me he is functional in three languages. Is it true T-dog? You live in Quebec and do not speak French? Because if I did I would, for sure,added fourth "tongue" to my "repertoire".

Pathetic.Low.Pitiful.

#43     Mar 13, 2009
  4. ammo

ammo

pabst i told you a while back that all those prejudices were just building hate inside and would eat u up,now you've some exterior hate to go with it,personally i hope everyone wakes up to the waste of emotion this is,good luck with your site

#44     Mar 13, 2009
  5. Another satisfied customer.

#45     Mar 13, 2009
  6. [​IMG]

Note, once again, the Head & Shoulders formation. And if you study the background, it suspiciously resembles the inside of an intenstinal wall. The question is whose? Judging by the smile on Pabst's face and the fact that his shoulders are not scrunched up, I would have to guess Rush Limbaugh's. Pabst, are you performing after-hours colonoscopies to supplement your income until you patch together a sufficient subscriber base? If so, perhaps you should consider including this service as a value-added, exclusive to the $5k subscribers. A sort of "heads-up," as it were.

#46     Mar 13, 2009
  7. Thou protests too much. If you hate the guy to the degree your posts would suggest, why don't you just put him on ignore?

#47     Mar 13, 2009
  8. He is arrogant, belligerent and lacks judgment. Who could bring himself to ignore such qualities? Have you decided yet if you are going to subscribe?

#48     Mar 13, 2009
  9. I can personally vouch for Pabst's willingness to help people. On more that one occasion I have called him to talk about trading, ask for help or whatever. He always returns calls and he is always more than willing to help with whatever. Say what you want about his politics, I probably don't agree with them all the time either. But he is a genuine, EXTREMELY honest person. I highly doubt that I could just get the number of some of the other actual professional traders off ET and call them on a tuesday and end up chatting all day. I wish you the best of luck K this really is going to do well.

#49     Mar 13, 2009
  10. 4XQs

4XQs

Although I disagree with (some of) his political views, he's a decent and experienced trader and definitely has added a lot of value to the site over the years. Just because he's doing some pro work is no need to slag him off imho.

#50     Mar 13, 2009