POLL: Does Pa(b)st Prime have his Head & Shoulders up his Bottom formation?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thunderdog, Mar 13, 2009.

Does Pa(b)st Prime have his Head & Shoulders up his Bottom formation?

1. Yes

28 vote(s)
    46.7%
  2. No

32 vote(s)
    53.3%
  1. What is 2 to the 4th power?

#31     Mar 13, 2009
  2. 16. Ooh, you went reciprocal. Clever. Now kindly explain how you arrived at the 2 and the 4? Please.

As an aside, did I ever tell you that a calculator is an instrument that lets you take two seat-of-the-pants estimates, multiply them, and get accuracy to the 8th decimal place?

#32     Mar 13, 2009
  3. I think you're proving AAA's point. If you can't intuitively figure out the variables in the equation and their relevancy then you're truly a brain dead piker.....

#33     Mar 13, 2009
  4. zack

zack

As I said, you are so full of yourself. I told you that I've been a spectator and that is the truth. Believe what you want. That you are a prick is there for all to see.

#34     Mar 13, 2009
  5. Is this from the same fount of knowledge in which your paying subscribers will be able to dip? Is this what you will teach them? To "intuitively figure out the variables in the equation?" No doubt, one of you will be the richer for it.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but you have not actually identified the variables. All you provided were numeric values of unspecified origin. What variables do these numeric values represent? And how did you arrive at these numeric values? We, the hoi polloi, have so much to learn from you. Let your prospective subscribers get a taste of the wisdom that awaits them.

#35     Mar 13, 2009
  6. You're an asshole who buy his own admission has never traded options. I expect you to know little about mathematical expectation.

Since I'm tired in general of this site and since I'll no longer have time for it I won't hold back-I think you're one of the most clueless, ignorant, incompetent pieces of shit on the web. You live in Quebec wyet don't speak French-a Canadian who posts hundreds of posts on American politics. A "trader" who has never offered a single concrete piece of advice to anyone on this board. You're a clueless cunt. And that's the reason-also legal-that I refuse to answer most of your questions.

If ET had 40,000 Pabst's this would be the only source for trading information needed. 40,000 Thunderdogs? Well that's actually what ET has become.

#36     Mar 13, 2009
  7. When Bitter met Stupid: The Story of Pa(b)st Prime.

Check your local listings.

#37     Mar 13, 2009
  8. "Gleam" trading knowledge? Admit it, Pabst, that wasn't a typo.

#38     Mar 13, 2009
  9. "Also legal?" So if a subscriber asks you how you arrive at your variables and/or their numeric values, you will refer only to your intuition and the legal constraints of further clarification? Fascinating.

#39     Mar 13, 2009
  10. I don't know what his political views have to do with his ability to trade. George Soros is a f'n commie as far as I'm concerned, but he obviously knew/knows something about taking money out of the market.
    If I were interested in this proposition, (and I just might be for shits and giggles, wtf it's only 2K), I couldn't care less if Pabst traded with a white hood on. It's about the money.

#40     Mar 13, 2009