POLL: Does Pa(b)st Prime have his Head & Shoulders up his Bottom formation?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thunderdog, Mar 13, 2009.

Does Pa(b)st Prime have his Head & Shoulders up his Bottom formation?

1. Yes

28 vote(s)
    46.7%
  2. No

32 vote(s)
    53.3%
  1. Can you read? I'm matching with my own funds 10% of the money in the pool. Which means in all likelihood I'd be the single biggest individual investor in the pool. Do you see any other manager let alone educator doing that?

The reason I mentioned the 2000%; I don't want folks to think this is going to be a low risk pool where we're trying to make 8% a year. We're going to be aggressive. That means we may blow up. Obviously I have a VERY vested interest in not but we PROBABLY WILL. The odds of tuning 5k into 80k are 1 in 16.

#21     Mar 13, 2009
  2. This from a QCharts user? Fuck you.
    It's easy talking about someone ELSE'S money, eh? Fuck you some more. However, if YOU put your money where your mouth is, then I will take it back.

#22     Mar 13, 2009
  3. Please explain how you arrived at those odds and that you did not just pull the number out of your double bottom formation. Also, what are the odds of turning 5k into 1k?

#23     Mar 13, 2009
  4. Uh, if I was anonymous then you wouldn't know who i am dumbfuck. I'd been on ET for FOUR YEARS before I ran for Congress. Several people on this board CONTRIBUTED to my campaign. None of the checks were made out to "Pabst."

Meaning that unlike you and Thunderdog-I'm not WORRIED about assholes disagreeing with me or hating me PERSONALLY. I'm in the arena dude. You're just a screen name hiding behind the cloak of anonymity....

#24     Mar 13, 2009
  5. At the business you currently run, do you have any Jewish, black or hispanic clients? If so, do you refer to them as Mr. Kike, Mr. Nigger or Mr. Spic?

And from what I've learned, you were outed as to who you were, after the issue of your racial and ethnic views came up; you weren't advertising those views along with your public face, no?

'Kurt Eckhardt for Congress. Vote for me, you kikes, spics and niggers!'

There's a winning campaign. :D

And I do believe you became more than a little burned by that event, no?

Well, most of us know now. It's part of the historical record of who you are, mate.

#25     Mar 13, 2009
  6. That's because most of the deranged and potentially dangerous ET members are on your side and hang on your every word. Where's the risk?

#26     Mar 13, 2009
  7. Yes I can read. Funny it doesn't mention on your site that you think you will probably blow up or the odds being 1 in 16.

#27     Mar 13, 2009
  8. Still waiting...

Judging by the delay in response, I can only surmise that the calculation is both sophisticated and intensive, requiring considerable personal commitment to arrive at such numerical specificity.

#28     Mar 13, 2009
  9. zack

zack

why don't you do just that. I've been a spectator all these days and have been reading quite a few of your posts. You are one screwed up, hate-filled individual with nothing better to do other than try to peddle your crap here.
    You can't even control your own emotions to begin with and are so full of yourself. A good trader? Not likely. Maybe a good con artist.

#29     Mar 13, 2009
  10. Your premise is a lie. Be honest. You're not a "spectator" who just newly registered but a clown who is afraid even anonymously to use his existing alias. As ridiculous as if someone logged on for the first time saying, "Kurt is God you'd be crazy to not be in his pool."

And I'll be honest: Other than taking shots at people on the left and peddling my pool why WOULD I be here? To gleam trading knowledge? With the exception of thoughts from a half dozen members out of 40,000 I couldn't randomly select a site with a higher stupidity to quality ratio. Yes, I'm here primarily to BE A PRICK.

#30     Mar 13, 2009