POLL: Do you think the majority of "birthers" are racist?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Apr 16, 2010.

Do you think the majority of "birthers" are racist?

1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    47.2%
  2. No

19 vote(s)
    52.8%
  1. I mentioned that to him already. He is well aware that he is a sanctimonious hypocrite, but he is like the neo-Nazis and Islamo-Nazis here who believe the end justify the means so they can lie their head off or assume the part of a hypocrite as long as they can pursue and triumph in their fight against their supposed enemy.

#21     Apr 16, 2010
  2. As it relates to racist views, yes. As it relates to other, non-racist views, no.

#22     Apr 16, 2010
  3. Just curious. Are you speaking in front of a mirror?

#23     Apr 16, 2010
  4. If it was ever an excuse when the "issue" was first raised, it no longer is now. At this point, doubt only remains in unseeing minds. And, in my view, those intentionally unseeing minds are racist.

#24     Apr 16, 2010
  5. Hello

Hello

Exactly, its funny he professes to be against bigotry and racism, and yet he decides to label an entire group of people as racists, because he doesnt like their political views. (go figure) Notice how on both of the threads he decided to start today to accuse people of being racists that there is not a single person who agrees with him, and there isnt anyone defending him on the one he started in the feedback forum a week ago) You would think that if he had some sort of valid point there would be atleast one person who defended his views, so far he has started three threads in the past week to week and a half and not one person agrees with him on all three 5-10 page threads. You would think that if he had any brains at some point he would realise he is an idiot, but like i said before he is just here for trolling and seeing just how badly he can piss people off.

#25     Apr 16, 2010
  6. #26     Apr 16, 2010
  7. Spiegel, Spiegel auf der Wand? Wer ist die schonste in dem Land?

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who in the land is fairest of all?

#27     Apr 16, 2010
  8. Have you checked the poll results?

#28     Apr 16, 2010
  9. Hello

Hello

#29     Apr 16, 2010
  10. Non sequitur. Brain cells are standing by. Use them.

#30     Apr 16, 2010