POLL: Do you think that the current state of US Republicanism is pathological?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Apr 9, 2010.

Do you think that the current state of US Republicanism is pathological?

1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    46.9%
  2. No

17 vote(s)
    53.1%
  1. I agree. But how much more bizarre and scary would it be if Hannity, Beck, or any of a number of other bad haircuts at FOX held that title?

#41     Apr 9, 2010
  2. Hello

Hello

Thats exactly your problem, you are admitting straight up you are exactly like the "Fox news" people you claim to despise. If you cant see liberal bias in those stations it is because you are too hopelessly biased yourself to notice it.

I am more than willing to admit fox news has a right wing bias(you would have to be crazy not to) however i go back and foreword between that cnn and msnbc to get all the opinions. Where as you choose to go to all the differfent liberal media outlets and then claim fox news is to biased for you.

#42     Apr 9, 2010
  3. I find that odd you say this because he is very accurate and reliable. He has no agenda I can see :confused:

#43     Apr 9, 2010
  4. Mnphats

Mnphats

LOL!!!

#44     Apr 9, 2010
  5. Mnphats

Mnphats

Your Fox news infatuation borders on lunacy.

#45     Apr 9, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

I find it even odder that you consider a comedy show which is not even supposed to be considered news which is run by a very open left winger, as "accurate and reliable"

#46     Apr 9, 2010
  7. You confuse "factual" with "liberal." I don't see CNN as being liberal. They report the news. When it comes to opinion, both sides express their views and don't all necessarily shout down one side. FOX usually has weak Democrats to defend their views. I gather that MSNBC is FOX's other side but the comments here. Whatever. But BBC and CTV do not provide biased reporting. They report news.

Again, don't confuse "factual" with "liberal." Although, being a liberal, I can see why you would equate the two. :D

#47     Apr 9, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

Exactly, the only reason people cry about Fox news all the time is because there is an army of liberal cry babies out there who cant stand that we managed to get one channel after having to put up with decades of liberals dominating the media.

#48     Apr 9, 2010
  9. What does that say about its regular viewers?

#49     Apr 9, 2010
  10. Not exactly. It's fine that the Right has its "news" network. It's fine that they express opinions of the Right. But let them be properly identified as opinion. And get the facts straight when you present them as facts. Fox regularly makes "mistakes" when it comes to its facts and those "mistakes" always always always favor the Right. Always. That's malicious propoganda.

#50     Apr 9, 2010