POLL: Do you think that the current state of US Republicanism is pathological?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Apr 9, 2010.

Do you think that the current state of US Republicanism is pathological?

1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    46.9%
  2. No

17 vote(s)
    53.1%
  1. First you ask me the question and then you essentially dismiss my answer because I'm not American (which you already knew)? Yes, that would be the absence of integrity that I am talking about.

#91     Apr 10, 2010
  2. Hardly, I dismissed your answer because once again it was all you casting aspersions.

Maybe you should try again to support your opinion/assertion?

#92     Apr 10, 2010
  3. No, I think we're done as far as you're concerned. With your help, we managed to capture your hypocrisy in a nice bite-sized portion.

#93     Apr 10, 2010
  4. Never gonna happen.

This is the reason that liberalism exists in the first place.

Without it, liberalism goes away...

#94     Apr 10, 2010
  5. Liberalism is so pervasive in the newsrooms, and so unnoticed by those that work there, as to be a farce.

Hell, even Dan Rather had zero idea that something like 95% of news reporters where he wrpked self identified as liberals. I guess he thought they were a well balanced group.

#95     Apr 10, 2010
  6. All we've captured thus far is your non reasoned accusations.

But it is funny you see hypocrisy when I ask for a reasoned argument for your opinions.

You never did answer the question as a foreign national why US politics is so important to you?

hypocrisy you say?

#96     Apr 10, 2010
  7. Not only that, but he's 180 off in his assertion regarding the selfishness etc.

Liberals want this and that NOW. The only way to pay for it is higher taxes, and they gussy it up to their voting block by saying that the rich and big business will pay for it.

But it is absolutely juvenille to think that businesses will pay for anything. The expenses will be passed on to the consumer. If a business CAN'T pass on the expense, then they will just fold shop and take their capital elsewhere.

#97     Apr 10, 2010
  8. In case you haven't voted yet, here is your chance to do so.

#98     May 10, 2010