POLL: Do you think Stormfront has infiltrated EliteTrader's Political Forum?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Thunderdog, Mar 2, 2009.

Do you think Stormfront has infiltrated EliteTrader's Political Forum?

1. Yes

42 vote(s)
    47.7%
  2. No

46 vote(s)
    52.3%
  1. Jindal ridiculed volcano monitoring. Perhaps he knows you live in Hawaii.

#51     Mar 3, 2009
  2. hughb

hughb

I remember reading the stormfront forum for the first time many years ago, probaby late 90's or so. I thought it was pretty stupid actually, no real coherence or point to be made, just a bunch of idiots spouting off. I checked it again recently, during the presidential campaign, and I was surprised that the level of discussion had improved. It doesn't seem to me like a site full of cross burners and Hitlerphiles anymore. What I got from it is that they want to be separate from blacks and an end to what they percieve as Jewish domination. They've also corrected themselves on many quotes that were falsely attributed to America's founding fathers that were really just fabricated by racists. It's as if they are putting forth a real effort to make themselves credible.

I voted for Obama so I got a real kick out of how some of them have gone into caniptions.

I don't hate stormfronters, and they are ineed correct when they point out the preamble to the constitution explicitly says, "for ourselves and our posterity". However, they have to realize that blacks and Jews are here to stay and any hate and resentment they harbor is a waste of time.

#52     Mar 3, 2009
  3. Not to worry, the ObaMessiah will make sure we get tons of pork over here, probably for volcano monitoring too... We are his home state after all. At least I think we are. Still unclear if he was actually born here, school records not released, etc.... :D

#53     Mar 3, 2009
  4. Rush, is that you? That cyst still giving you a headache?

#54     Mar 3, 2009
  5. reg

reg

Not sure why you even waste your time responding to Thunderdoggystyle's posts. I'm sure there a lot more pleasant ways to spend your time in your neck of the woods.
    Heck, even just putting your feet up and enjoying the scenery there is more productive than arguing with this know-it-all Canadian limpdick.

#55     Mar 3, 2009
  6. You too? Please stop flirting. You're making my nipples hard.

#56     Mar 3, 2009
  7. Relax, Stuart Smiley. The Fairness Doctrine may give you another chance at failing miserably as a moonbat radio host. :D

#57     Mar 3, 2009
  8. It is not all that complicated.

Republicans tend to be conformists and control freaks.

They are out of power right now, out of control.

What can they do about it?

They have no solutions, so they rant, rave, and act like Regan in the Exorcist...

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oB1stLSxmTo&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oB1stLSxmTo&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

#58     Mar 3, 2009
  9. I am starting to think most everyone here is just bored during the trading day and likes taking sides and bitching at each other merely for the entertainment.

Oh ya i forgot all you libs are commies and all you republicans are racists lol...gee golly i sure am entertained now

#59     Mar 3, 2009
  10. wjk

wjk

Really? Deregulation would be lack of control. But in the sense of individual conservatives and libertarians wanting to control their own lives, you're absolutely correct!

#60     Mar 3, 2009