POLL: Do you think Stormfront has infiltrated EliteTrader's Political Forum?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Thunderdog, Mar 2, 2009.

Do you think Stormfront has infiltrated EliteTrader's Political Forum?

1. Yes

42 vote(s)
    47.7%
  2. No

46 vote(s)
    52.3%
  1. No more so than extremists from radical left sites like move on and huffington. Actually I think the forums show a balance of the unbalanced. :D
    It's difficult for the left to win many arguments with mainstream Americans when you have Pelosi, Reid and Frank running the show with Obama as mere figure head.

#31     Mar 2, 2009
  2. That part of the posting was f^cking incredible!... And 100% true.
    The rest, who knows. People tend to gravitate to the reality tunnels in life which support their particular set of experiences.

#32     Mar 2, 2009
  3. Unlike swtrader, whose writing style is patterned after Limbaugh's speaking style.

#33     Mar 2, 2009
  4. Really? So anything even remotely left of center is automatically "radical?"

#34     Mar 2, 2009
  5. jaley

jaley

The truth has a liberal bias

#35     Mar 2, 2009
  6. ak15

ak15

The P&R forum is decidedly balanced in a particular direction. Sites like Huffington and Move On make no bones about their political leanings as opposed to ET's P&R. As far as "It's difficult for the left to win many arguments with mainstream Americans when you have Pelosi, Reid and Frank running the show with Obama as mere figure head", that's sheer conjecture on your part. Needless to say, I disagree and state that it would be an exercise in futility to address the issue in such a biased forum.

#36     Mar 2, 2009
  7. If we're going to use the same yardstick that the left uses to measure the right, then the answer to your question is yes.

#37     Mar 2, 2009
  8. Groovy. But please bear in mind that I was not referring to those just right of center in this poll. Surely you know that.

#38     Mar 2, 2009
  9. Capn, go to worlddailynet and then go to dailykos and tell me which site has more vitriol. Huff Post to me is the equivalent of Drudge. It is getting so harsh in conservative circles right now. I know things are tough now but damn this is still America. We are still better off than 90%+ of the world. Presidents will come and go. I just think it is bubbling right now. I just hope some nut job doesn't do something stupid. If Obama fails he will be voted out and America will go on. Not sure why conservatives are so angry right now.

#39     Mar 2, 2009
  10. The results thus far are that 10 respondents think Stormfront has infiltrated ET's political forum and 18 respondents voted that they do not think so. This was a bit of a trick question, since anyone who spends any length of time in that forum knows the hate and bigotry that is regularly exhibited there. And so, we can thus far conclude that there are at least 18 Stormfront troopers...who have thus far revealed themselves. Please continue. The truth will set you free.

#40     Mar 3, 2009