POLL: Do you think Stormfront has infiltrated EliteTrader's Political Forum?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Thunderdog, Mar 2, 2009.

Do you think Stormfront has infiltrated EliteTrader's Political Forum?

1. Yes

42 vote(s)
    47.7%
  2. No

46 vote(s)
    52.3%
  1. Considering who and what is running the country right now, I wouldn't think there are TOO many of them. They obviously haven't accomplished anything.

#11     Mar 2, 2009
  2. Thank you for your tacit admission. I hope you responded accordingly in the poll.

#12     Mar 2, 2009
  3. The hatred seems to be gathering steam, judging by ET's political forum. As someone who believes in trends, I find that troubling.

#13     Mar 2, 2009
  4. i wouldnt know if my opinions are like stormfront or not. i have an opinion on something, and i dont go out and check who else has that opinion before i decide whether or not to keep it.

it's called having an independent mind, something that is clearly over your head

#14     Mar 2, 2009
  5. eh..fuxx'um.

A morning romp in the hay and a good coffee and food will cure most ills.

Truthfully: I like watch them all jump around losing their minds over a "Black" president.

My philosophy has always been to stay in the vocal minority...if I ever find myself with the Ladies in the front Pew," majority...I run like hell. I want NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MAJORITY...especially when it come politics which is a sub-set of trading.

#15     Mar 2, 2009
  6. Don't flatter yourself. I watched a bit of Hannity a few days ago, and listened to some of Limbaugh the other day. It is uncanny how you guys use the same "independent" phraseology. Yes, you're all rugged individualists waiting for your cue on what to say next from your spiritual advisers.

#16     Mar 2, 2009
  7. There is a lot of truth in that. It's been a while since I've had my favorite breakfast: a roll in bed with honey.

#17     Mar 2, 2009
  8. if you say so

you're the one listening to hannity and limbau

not me

#18     Mar 2, 2009
  9. You don't eh? I guess it must be that "mind meld" thing. I occasionally listen to them for entertainment value during commercials of higher quality programming, however it has become increasingly less entertaining.

#19     Mar 2, 2009
  10. now you're bleating 'treckie-isms'?

You're a fucking idiot

And you have a creepy effeminate writing style

#20     Mar 2, 2009