POLL: Do you think Larry Williams is a charlatan?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Thunderdog, Sep 1, 2009.

Do you think Larry Williams is a charlatan?

1. Yes

65 vote(s)
    38.7%
  2. No

103 vote(s)
    61.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larrywms

larrywms

prove you are not Burton.

that shoud be easy to do (as you say). You hide behind a email name..I don't. On the other thread you never proved you were not BUrton.

I will gladly retract--but so far you have presented no facts.

lw

#51     Sep 4, 2009
  2. Oh, the irony.

#52     Sep 4, 2009
  3. Larry the Saint , in the "LW Million Dollar Challenge" thread alone you managed to quote 3 lies, inaccuracies ...CONGRATULATIONS

on page 7

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=118258&pagenumber=7

on page 48

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=118258&perpage=6&pagenumber=48

The numbers of page 48 look better than the ones from page 7 , good job !

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=118258&perpage=6&pagenumber=11

I am gonna help you :

You only need to double your number : $13,000

http://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/Case.aspx?entityid=0002738&case=88BCC00035&contrib=NFA

Sure, you made exactly 1 million...LOL

My guess is that you just traded a simulator account and paid pack the attendees from their own money

Prove me wrong, put up your statements from those MDC's on your website and get an audit.

Yeah, Larry , we ,elitetraders ,need audits before we believe you (does it surprise us that you don't have a single audited record ?)

#53     Sep 4, 2009
  4. And did you ever prove that you did not rob your managed account clients by allocating initially profitable trades to your own account, and initially losing trades to your managed accounts? Or was the NFA simply not able to prove that you did so because of the lax time stamp rules at the time? Whatever the case may be, I think it's instructive that the NFA considered it appropriate to point out in its findings that your own account was doing very well while, simultaneously, your managed accounts were doing very, very poorly. And that the NFA considered this to be a material fact which a potential customer would need to know in order to make a fully reasoned decision. Instructive indeed.

Not that I'm accusing you of anything, of course. Rather, since you brought up the matter of "proof," I thought it might be a suitable topic for discussion.

#54     Sep 4, 2009
  5. larrywms

larrywms

pure truth and thunderdog are one in the same or were seperated at the hip from childbirth.

if--at my real time trading seminars---i just paper traded then why would i not make money at every one of them?

these guys never think except to attack--never post anything positve, never show trades, never say who they really are.

draw your own conclussions

lw

#55     Sep 4, 2009
  6. NFA Findings and Conclusion:

”There is no question that Mr. Williams's personal trading accounts had a material effect upon his composite trading performance. The record reflects that for the first quarter of 1987, Mr. Williams's composite performance showed a loss of $6,122,281, while at the same time Mr. Williams's personal accounts experienced a gain of $902,599. The Panel finds that the fact Mr. Williams was making significant gains while managed customer accounts were suffering considerable losses would be a material fact which a potential customer would need to know in order to make a fully reasoned decision.”

#56     Sep 4, 2009

7. Prove your track record and that you are not a liar (Ooops, already proved)

#57     Sep 4, 2009
  8. martymjp

martymjp

You need to either take him on in a head to head competition or stop whining like a squealing pig and get a life. If you cannot out trade him and keep acting like this ...I think your jealous because you cannot trade or teach.

#58     Sep 4, 2009
  9. larrywms

larrywms

ask the nfa about time stamps they investigated all of this---that never took place---if it did why did i have such an equity dip?

Geez, Mr. Vick or someone was really mean to you as a kid.

Oh, btw my h oil short has about $50,000 more profits in it now than when i posted the trade.

that almost matches your 5,000 bitter comments!

I offered to send you screen shots, etc, you refused.

Oh, will you ever get out from behind that Micheal Moore mask??
    \
    lw

#59     Sep 4, 2009
  10. Would that make the NFA findings and conclusion go away? Would that make Larry's managed money clients whole? Would that lift the cloud over the very thing that supposedly distinguishes him from the crowd and on which he has based his entire vending career?

Or are you just buying into his misdirection?

#60     Sep 4, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.