POLL: Do you think Larry Williams is a charlatan?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Thunderdog, Sep 1, 2009.

Do you think Larry Williams is a charlatan?

1. Yes

65 vote(s)
    38.7%
  2. No

103 vote(s)
    61.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You are a bald faced LIAR. When you first brought up this fellow's name in the other thread, I looked him up on the Internet. It seems that he is a proponent of Gann. If you do a search under my ET user name along with the key word Gann, you will see that I personally think all this gann stuff is nonsense, and have said so for years. However, I think this fellow has you pegged.

And even though I already advised you in the other thread of my views on gann and the incongruity of your claim regarding my identity, you just keep LYING away, knowing full well it's not true. So, since you are willing to LIE and DISTORT so readily about this trivial matter, what ELSE are you willing to LIE about, especially where it counts? You have already established your willingness and propensity to LIE right here at ET. Where does your LYING end and the truth begin? Or does the LYING just never end? And when you invariably respond, why should anyone believe you?

#41     Sep 4, 2009
  2. Are you still able to talk?

#42     Sep 4, 2009
  3. Aw, looks like little Thunderdog is having a tantrum. :D

Poor little Thunderdog, I guess you don't like it when people come on an anonymous trading Board and start making up shit about you, do you? :confused: :eek: :p

There's a lesson there, asswipe, lets see if you can learn it. :cool:

P.S. I'd say the numbers on the POLL are pretty conclusive. It would be nice if you could drop it now, but we all know you're way too stupid to do that.

#43     Sep 4, 2009
  4. That's pretty much the most accurate and truest statement on this thread. :D

#44     Sep 4, 2009
  5. Mr . Williams is a stand up guy, to call him a charlatan for having some competition win's is ridiculous.
    If he's hawking his wares, then caveat emptor, no free rides, unless your an idiot you would know that.
    And his daughter is smoking hot.

Case closed. I have spoken.

#45     Sep 4, 2009
  6. Hardly. Just drawing attention to key words and phrases so that the dimmer bulbs among us can keep up, MandelbrotSet. Frankly, I admire your courage as you try to make your way in the world with little more than a brain stem: too dumb to die and yet too stupid to live.

#46     Sep 4, 2009
  7. Yep, that pretty much describes your obession with Larry Williams. :)

touche :D
    Later peanut gallery, the Bonds are about to Open, and I know you don't trade so you can now feel free to post all day! :p

#47     Sep 4, 2009
  8. Sure they are. Meanwhile, elsewhere, you have a breakfast crowd to serve. Don't forget your hygiene hat.

#48     Sep 4, 2009
  9. Have a good day sitting around all day waiting for yor social security check to arrive. :p

#49     Sep 4, 2009
  10. Feeling lucky, punk? Go ahead, make my sandwich.

#50     Sep 4, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.