POLL: Do you think Larry Williams is a charlatan?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Thunderdog, Sep 1, 2009.

Do you think Larry Williams is a charlatan?

1. Yes

65 vote(s)
    38.7%
  2. No

103 vote(s)
    61.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry, Folks,

I forgot to add another "mistake" of Larry

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2556935

Where does he get the $6,500 ?
    (of course he remembers the fine lower than it was)

The only thing I found was $13,000 ....

[​IMG]

http://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/Case.aspx?entityid=0002738&case=88BCC00035&contrib=NFA

Why do you compare yourself with a broker ?!

It is not about the numbers and/or the size of a fine but the specific reason for that fine , your deceptive practices indicate a lack of integrity

A trader with integrity talks about ALL his trades : the good, the bad and the ugly

#31     Sep 2, 2009
  2. 71 votes and counting. I'm hoping that the poll results will at least total 100. So if you haven't already done so, please line up all your aliases and vote.

#32     Sep 2, 2009
  3. It seems that the other LW thread was closed by the moderator, who gave the following reason for doing so:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2562741#post2562741

Since I cannot shake the feeling that this post was directed at me at least in part, I feel obligated to respond. And since I cannot respond in a closed thread, I will do so here in my own thread.

Yes, "Mr. Williams" responded to his critics, albeit in much the same way that advanced stage dementia sufferers respond to questions asked of them. My heartfelt condolences to his family.

Yes, some of us choose to "destroy" threads by demanding clear, concise and relevant answers to clear, concise and relevant questions from those who proclaim themselves to be the greatest traders in all the land. And when such giants among us fail to respond in a clear, concise and relevant manner, we of poor upbringing have the audacity to call them on it. Evidently, we the barbarous unwashed did not recognize the rare opportunity presented to us to fawn, to prostrate ourselves and to kiss His gloden slippers. Sorry about that.

Meanwhile, if any of you or your aliases have not yet voted in this poll, then please do so now. Thank you.

#33     Sep 3, 2009
  4. What else do you expect when LW gets confronted with ALL the cold,hard facts, the lies,the deceptive practices, inaccuracies and the "difficult" questions,request for some hard prove ?

He couldn't even produce a decent call, only some vague commentary

That closed thread also shows up on the first place in google when you type in "larry williams fraud".

He was really getting slaughtered , our old washed up , "most accomplished" vendor, gambler
    No other choice to run off like cowards do...

P.S. Don't forget that ET makes it living of vendors

#34     Sep 3, 2009
  5. Almost 100 votes and still right on course. :)

You're gonna end up being the biggest tool on the Board after this Thunderdog (that's an Epic Achievement, belive me)! :D

It's good to know that you and your junior crime fighting sidekick (that's you, puretruth, in case you were too stupid to figure it out) have all day, every day, to post this drivel. :p

#35     Sep 3, 2009
  6. says the man with more than 7000 posts in a good 1.5 year ....

#36     Sep 3, 2009
  7. I doubt it, since you have set the bar to nearly unattainable levels.

As we are only at 82 votes at the time of this writing, surely you and your aliases alone can bring the tally to an even 100.

#37     Sep 3, 2009
  8. First Lesson in trading : the masses are ALWAYS wrong.

Now, you have some good basic to start your trading adventure..

#38     Sep 3, 2009
  9. larrywms

larrywms

Thunderdog must have gotten lose from the Micheal Vick pen...as you see his is just that bitter and angst driven.

I have offered to trade against him, offered to show trade results..give him actual trades I am in and offered to list trades i was about to enter.

none of which appeased him ---this guy is one bitter puppy whose real name is Dave Burton and has nipped at my heels forever...even claims i was going to fly to Australia and beat him up! Really..even called the coppers, i guess in fear of his life of a 66 year old man.

So, you get my drift...oh, by the way..anyone want...at any time..my open positions, just email me and I will send you an actual screen shot.

Currently short HO and long JY. (open orofits > 125,000.00..ask the dawg for his trades :) )

best wishes for success to all..even the snarling dog. Amazing what this business does to people.

larry williams

Larry@ireallytrade.com

PS--he will come back snarling and slobbering..it's actually quite a comedy

#39     Sep 4, 2009
  10. Dad always told me when all else fails, sometimes a good dig in the mouth helps an ignorant guy understand your point of view.

#40     Sep 4, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.