POLL: Do you think Larry Williams is a charlatan?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Thunderdog, Sep 1, 2009.

Do you think Larry Williams is a charlatan?

1. Yes

65 vote(s)
    38.7%
  2. No

103 vote(s)
    61.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Millionaire

Millionaire

I voted no, but i am not 100% sure.

Like recently, Williams is being chased for alleged tax evasion, they claim he did not pay tax on his seminars and book profits.

However there was no mention of any tax being due on trading profits? Why was that.

#21     Sep 2, 2009
  2. Groovy. Then why not learn from the "master" and take one or more of his seminars? You have my blessing. Meanwhile, try to remember that, although Larry seems willing to do just about anything to prove to us that he is legitimate (just read that other thread), the ONE thing that he absolutely refuses to do is to provide a simple, unfettered, full and proper real-time trade journal for even a short period of time. Oddly enough, that would be the one thing that would distinguish him, and back his claims in the here and now that "he is the most highly regarded and well known short term trader in the world." (His words from his own web site.) Anything else but that.

But he obfuscates with a bit of rudimentary sleight of hand, and you eat it right up. You, sir, are Larry Williams seminar material. You have a destiny to fulfill. Be all you can be.

#22     Sep 2, 2009
  3. JScott

JScott

If the question has to be asked, then the answer is easy to figure out.

Keep trading.

JScott

#23     Sep 2, 2009
  4. Tdawg is actually Dave Burton. Long time Williams hater. Like a little piss dog nipping at his heels Burton arises again Really sad. Lime a sleeper cell vendor war.

#24     Sep 2, 2009

5. And Larry is actual a lying , deceptive vendor....just like the rest

P.S.HAA... IT FEELS GOOD TO EXPOSE LW FOR WHAT HE IS....playing with his little vendor a..

www.ireallyexpose.com

#25     Sep 2, 2009
  6. Here's the thing, Zenshitster. I personally think gann is nonsense. If you were to do a search under Thunderdog with the key word gann, you would find a number of my posts going years back clearly showing that I think gann is baseless stuff. So, to suggest that I am Dave Burton from a gann site is puffery.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/searc...=3108977&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

However, since you and Larry brought this fellow to my attention, I went to his web site. Just look at what I found:

http://www.schoolofgann.com/Default.aspx?tabid=96

You may have some redeeming value after all, Zenshitster, despite all odds.

#26     Sep 2, 2009
  7. I voted no, just to annoy the OP....:D

#27     Sep 2, 2009
  8. EPrado

EPrado

Do you trade ?

Besides just stirring up shit on here and acting like a little twerp what is your purpose posting on a trading site ?

You just climb on others posts/work on here and blab away.

Idiots like you are why Magna should start charging people to get onto this site. A small fee would keep losers like yourself outta here.

Try and get a life man.

#28     Sep 2, 2009
  9. Zentricker....trade??? LoL :D

#29     Sep 2, 2009
  10. EPrado

EPrado

Seriously. Last time I checked this was a trading site. While there are plenty of guys I don't agree with on here, at least they bring something to the table.

This dope serves no other purpose than being the village idiot.

I guess thats what the ignore button is for.

#30     Sep 2, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.