POLL: Do you think Larry Williams is a charlatan?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Thunderdog, Sep 1, 2009.

Do you think Larry Williams is a charlatan?

1. Yes

65 vote(s)
    38.7%
  2. No

103 vote(s)
    61.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. To be candid, I am somewhat disappointed in the collective judgment of ET's membership thus far.* Even so, it may surprise you to learn that I take a certain comfort in those proportions, however doctored they may or may not be. It's a bittersweet thing.

*Despite the distinct possibility that you alone may well account for at least 5 of the votes.

#11     Sep 1, 2009
  2. The pro-Williams brain trust has spoken.

#12     Sep 1, 2009
  3. I tried once. It didn't take. I may well try again some day.

#13     Sep 1, 2009
  4. BSAM

BSAM

TDog.....

How come every time you come online, they start attacking you?

Leave dog alone!

#14     Sep 1, 2009
  5. Even in light of the results, you still manage to maintain your sense of humor and wit. I was RFLMAO at that footnote. For what it's worth, you're still one of the sharpest tacks on ET's roster,and one reason I stick around. Don't let the somnambulists discourage you.:)

However, was it sun tzu who once said, "when ambushed by a thousand monkeys (or equivalently, one with many heads?), it is best to make a hasty retreat, no matter how sharp your blade."

disclaimer: before the dumpster divers scurry off to verify the quote... I admit, I penned it.

#15     Sep 1, 2009
  6. At this point, I doubt it. :eek:

#16     Sep 1, 2009
  7. Thanks for the kind words, dtrader98. Much appreciated. :)

#17     Sep 1, 2009
  8. Holding steady ... LOL. :)

#18     Sep 1, 2009
  9. #19     Sep 2, 2009
  10. char·la·tan (shärl-tn)
    n.
    A person who makes elaborate, fraudulent, and often voluble claims to skill or knowledge; a quack or fraud.

The trading records that LW submitted to refute your attacks demonstrate that he has skill and his multiple trading books and innovations demonstrate that he has knowledge.

I believe that he challenged you to a trading contest to prove that he is not a charlatan and you declined.

Why don't you just leave him alone?

You have gotten your answer and it confirms the truth that people do not think that Larry Williams is a charlatan.

Are you that miserable that you have to try to drag other people down to your level?

Why don't you add something constructive to the world rather than trying to destroy other people?

Maybe we should start a poll about you. Any ideas regarding an appropriate question for your poll?

#20     Sep 2, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.