POLL: Do you think Larry Williams is a charlatan?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Thunderdog, Sep 1, 2009.

Do you think Larry Williams is a charlatan?

1. Yes

65 vote(s)
    38.7%
  2. No

103 vote(s)
    61.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trade58

Trade58

Well well look what crawled out from under a rock. The old PT mumbling with his dick in mouth. No body absolutely no body is buying into your dribble PT. These sexual deviants that crawl out spew their poison, then crawl back under. So off you go little thing. By the way stop sleeping with Burton, two evil things together, not good. Off you go back under your rock you slime.

#151     Sep 11, 2009
  2. After we had the "testimonial phase" that

started on page 17 with lots of 1 first time

posters , we are now in the "insults

phase"
    that started on page 24.

How you can see that those aliases are from 1 and the same person ?

Very easy : all of a sudden all the "different" individuals start to post testimonials , 1 after another, 1 post after the other.
    Similarly, all of a sudden, all the "different" individuals start to insult

Larry, I have said it before, try to be a bit more sophisticated in your forum tactics..

These 2 phases are typical for guru's confronted with the not so rosy ,cold, hard facts.

What else is there left to say when you are running out of arguments ?

Correct ! Putting up fake testimonials and engaging in low-life insults, impressive ....Mr. Williams.

#152     Sep 11, 2009
  3. Trade58

Trade58

My gosh, what can I say, Low Life if it fits it must be yours.

#153     Sep 11, 2009
  4. jrlvnv, jake bernstein writes about interesting stuff because he has a degree in psychology. Before he was a commodities trader he was a psychologist. He worked in a mental institution as a psychologist.

Anyways jrlvnv, do you still work at Wynn as a dealer? Are dealers there union yet? Is everything cleared up with your work situation there?

#154     Sep 11, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.